• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Wyndham Evans

Spoke to Wyndham at length last night on a variety of subjects, he loved the youngsters coming through. I asked about his commentary style. He said, he is a fan, maybe biased, but he only spoke from the heart. He understands he is like marmite, but as long as they keep asking him, he will keep commentating, won’t change as he speaks as he is.

Nick Chan said:
Spoke to Wyndham at length last night on a variety of subjects, he loved the youngsters coming through. I asked about his commentary style. He said, he is a fan, maybe biased, but he only spoke from the heart. He understands he is like marmite, but as long as they keep asking him, he will keep commentating, won’t change as he speaks as he is.

Next time you speak to him, tell him to keep it up. He's a refreshing change from the mundane, monotone, full of cliché script merchants out there. Oh, and because he is a fucking legend as well.

Neath_Jack said:
Next time you speak to him, tell him to keep it up. He's a refreshing change from the mundane, monotone, full of cliché script merchants out there. Oh, and because he is a f*****g legend as well.

I agree 100% :D

Neath_Jack said:
Next time you speak to him, tell him to keep it up. He's a refreshing change from the mundane, monotone, full of cliché script merchants out there. Oh, and because he is a f*****g legend as well.

I bet he's a right star in his local after a couple of sweet sherry's :lol:

He’s a lovely fella,I’ve met and spoke to him loads of times over the years and he was a great player too,that doesn’t mean he doesn’t talk utter f*cking crap during commentary though because he does. FACT

When I tune in to watch/listen, I am always delighted if the co commentator is Wyndham. I'd have him for every match. Superb bloke!

Niigata Jack said:
I bet he's a right star in his local after a couple of sweet sherry's :lol:

He lives a few doors from me and we drink in the same pub. He's a top man and I won't have a bad word said about him or his commentary.

Cooperman said:
He lives a few doors from me and we drink in the same pub. He's a top man and I won't have a bad word said about him or his commentary.

He doesn't suit some on here Coops, but that's par for the course on here. :roll:

Cooperman said:

He’s a lovely man but his commentary is embarrassing,stop lying.

He is probably a lovely man, but he's either thick (probably) or he's genuinely getting on in age, it happens to all of us apparently.. you've got to make allowances for the elderly 70+ year olds

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back