• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Wyndham Evans

• Thread starter Darran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 21
  • Views: Views 2,765

Darran

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
He reckoned just now that it’ll be difficult for Martin to talk with the players after the game because he was sent off.

Where does he think Martin is then?

F*cking embarrassing.

Completely insufferable.

Just because he's a lovely bloke (by all accounts) doesn't mean he should be anywhere near a microphone.

The man said you *have* to score get a result away from home at one point today…

huwrichards57 said:
The man said you *have* to score get a result away from home at one point today…

To be fair we haven’t kept a clean sheet away since August, so he’s not entirely wrong :lol:

Unusually I like Wyndham, but he done my fucking head in today! I can see now why he gets on peoples tits!

We need someone who calls it how it is at the moment. He’s not it.

Great under Laudrup and Rodgers, totally counter productive under this fraud.

He may well be a nice guy and a proper Jack. However, he is also a bit twp and shouldn't be within 100 miles of a commentary position.

Dr. Winston said:
He may well be a nice guy and a proper Jack. However, he is also a bit twp and shouldn't be within 100 miles of a commentary position.

Wouldn't surprise me if he's starting to suffer from something or he's genuinely as thick as mince

I don’t think he’s twp necessarily he just loves his team and won’t have a word said against them. He’s also a terrible commentator mind but I doubt any of us would be any good either

exiledclaseboy said:
I don’t think he’s twp necessarily he just loves his team and won’t have a word said against them. He’s also a terrible commentator mind but I doubt any of us would be any good either

Thank fuk to read a post from someone with a modicum of sense, its the Swansea way to ridicule people actually from Swansea though.

How do some of you manage to get through a game in the stadium, without someone 'clever' telling you what's going on on the pitch?

Hope he does all our games, proper Swans fan him.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back