• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Wyndham Evans

Darran

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
I feel more angry here listening to him say it wasn’t a second yellow for Cabango than I did when the final whistle went.
Jesus f*cking Christ how the f*ck does he keep getting asked back?

He talked some shit today fair play to him, but if you’re tuning in to SwansTV expecting world class commentary, more fool you 😂

At one point when we were already 2 down, he said that Boro hadn't been in the game when the reality was that they were executing a simple plan based on how we play and one which will probably be adopted by plenty more now as our manager won't change unless we change the manager. It was far too easy and I'm surprised an ex-pro couldn't see that. The Boro shirts won't need a wash this week as none of their players broke into a sweat.

I’ll possibly see him in the pub later, I shall make enquiries :lol:

Isn’t he on the payroll? Doesn’t he do pre match hospitality and stuff like that.

Can’t imagine he’d say what he really thinks

Darran said:
BLAZE said:
He was insufferable today

At 1-0 down I don’t know how many times he said “we need to get an equaliser as soon as we can.”
No shit Sherlock. :lol:

I love Wyndham and always have since the age of 11 but it’s time to come clean and say what he really thinks of the football. He’s being used.

Andy Robinson as a co - commentator on Radio Wales does , at least , describe the game and comment on performances of players , some criticism mainly at the tactics they are expected go through , supports the team without going over the top with obvious bias .

Im not sure if Wyndham is the guy who is employed to be Mr Positive at all costs or something else. He is a legend from a previous life and gave far more than a Mr Trundle but different times. I would rather listen to a LT10 perspective inspite of the glorious years.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back