• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Wyndham Evans

Jackfath

First Team Player
Reaction score
What on earth does he add to the commentary?

sainthelens said:
Definitely a comedy element .

I think it's gone past that. He says some ridiculous things which are clearly incorrect or delusional. He may be a lovely chap, but for the sake of "Swans TV" it's time to let him go.

Jackfath said:
I think it's gone past that. He says some ridiculous things which are clearly incorrect or delusional. He may be a lovely chap, but for the sake of "Swans TV" it's time to let him go.

Tbh JF, you can't take him serious enough to get bothered by it. He's a fan like the rest of us.

sainthelens said:
Tbh JF, you can't take him serious enough to get bothered by it. He's a fan like the rest of us.

If people are paying £10 to watch/listen to the match then they have every right to get bothered by it.

Should have a woman commentator, preferably from Swansea, someone like Joanna Page?...

Why don’t we have an all female Swans TV commentary?
If you can have 3 women summing up The World Rugby Cup final, at half time, what’s the problem?

I like him, as passionate, one eyed Jack as you could meet.

Makes me laugh some of the stuff h comes out with, like watching it with one of the boys.

Good old Wyndham blamed Jay Fulton for giving away the free kick just outside our box with seconds to go, even though Jay had been substituted 15 minutes earlier.

PENALTY :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Neath_Jack said:
I like him, as passionate, one eyed Jack as you could meet.

Makes me laugh some of the stuff h comes out with, like watching it with one of the boys.

I agree, there’s only one Wyndham.

He’s bloody hilarious, especially with the ‘brand’ of football that we have at the moment. I’d take him over O’Leary or Trundle any day of the week.

None of them offer expert commentary. Lighten up.

He reminds me of a lovely old bloke (RIP) who sat next to me for the first 10 years at the Liberty.

According to him Swans players never committed a foul. They would have to shoot an opposition player in the six yard box for him to begrudgingly accept it was a penalty and even then only if the bullet hit a vital organ. Breathing hard on a Swans player was a red card offence.

To be fair he was entertaining even during the dullest of matches.

Jackfath said:
If people are paying £10 to watch/listen to the match then they have every right to get bothered by it.

Perhaps we should have a pre op trans commentary.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back