• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | The Official Match Thread | The Swans v The Owls | EFL Championship

What will the result be against Sheffield Wednesday?

• Swans win

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Sheff Wed win

Votes: 8 34.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A4Jack said:
OK winning 3-0 but instead of bringing Kukharevych on we bring on a defensive midfielder and left back for a striker and centre midfielder.

Protecting the game against this?

3 nil up and needing a win, I can understand it.

MrSwerve said:
3 nil up and needing a win, I can understand it.

I get it. To an extent. But to go five at the back from four when you're 3 up at yome against the worst side in the division is just negative shit.

And it might have helped the goal difference. Against a team that's given up with their fans on their backs

A4Jack said:
I get it. To an extent. But to go five at the back from four when you're 3 up at yome against the worst side in the division is just negative s**t.

And it might have helped the goal difference. Against a team that's given up with their fans on their backs

Nah, not a valid stick. We need a clean sheet. Not that we’ll definitely get one…

Needed a win. Didn’t see any of it so can’t comment further. Back to the golf.

A win. We got a win. That’s what we needed above anything else.

Praying that the injury to Ginnelly isn't serious, he was a real bright spark in that first half.
Pedersen has again been great, Paterson was a bit of an enigma (classic Paterson)
Lowe with a goal and an assist
First clean sheet for Rushworth who had practically nothing to do all game

This shape suits us much better, we just need to work on that crucial link from defence to attack.

Thank God we were playing Wednesday, if ever a fixture came at the right time, this was it. I saw the whole of the second half, I thought we were poor to mediocre and they were dogshyte.
I hope this has boosted confidence because we won't get an easier game this season. I hope the injuries aren't too serious too.

Longlostjack said:
What I did notice at the end was that none of the players really seemed to give Duff a big hug. Maybe I missed it or overthinking.

Well it hardly matters as long as they give him a big win. Duff needn't be loved as long as he can deliver the points.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back