• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | The Official Match Thread | The Swans v The Owls | EFL Championship

What will the result be against Sheffield Wednesday?

• Swans win

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Sheff Wed win

Votes: 8 34.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yay we are winning against a shit team, when we should have been 1-0 down first few minutes. Let's all party.

We are still shit and still going down, #Yanksout

StoneColdjack said:
Yay we are winning against a s**t team, when we should have been 1-0 down first few minutes. Let's all party.

We are still s**t and still going down, #Yanksout

I don't think anyone thinks we're fixed and all is dandy.

We needed a win, however ugly - simple as.

MrSwerve said:
I don't think anyone thinks we're fixed and all is dandy.

We needed a win, however ugly - simple as.

I know, I'm just saying. I just don't care about this club anymore. I want us to lose to be perfectly honest until the Yanks go

StoneColdjack said:
I know, I'm just saying. I just don't care about this club anymore. I want us to lose to be perfectly honest until the Yanks go

What a strange post.

Sheff Wed players have downed tools now, it's obvious.

We want 4.

So unfortunate from Yates to Lowe then, the ball was perfect but Lowe just missed it to take a bit of the pace off it.

StoneColdjack said:
??? Sorry I have depression I guess. Sorry the Yanks zapped all care for my club, I guess

Keep the faith. It's been a lot worse than this.

MrSwerve said:
Keep the faith. It's been a lot worse than this.

No disrespect but keep the faith in who? We are getting relegated, we did not even deserve the 3-0 lead.

I'm sorry, I just can't

OK winning 3-0 but instead of bringing Kukharevych on we bring on a defensive midfielder and left back for a striker and centre midfielder.

Protecting the game against this?

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back