• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

NFL

Entertaining match. There was a sense of inevitability as the 2nd half went on that the Chiefs would win, even when the 49ers scored a go-ahead touchdown in the 4th (but missed the extra point).

The teams get an extra slot if they take on an I.P.P. player so they don't lose any roster slots. Christian Wade was at Buffalo for 3 seasons and did not get even 1 play in the regular season. I still believe he is up against it, especially at the Chiefs.

The teams get an extra slot if they take on an I.P.P. player so they don't lose any roster slots. Christian Wade was at Buffalo for 3 seasons and did not get even 1 play in the regular season. I still believe he is up against it, especially at the Chiefs.
Agree on all counts. I imagine he'll get some chances in preseason games, but he'll have done brilliantly if he even makes it onto a regular season game side line, let alone get any plays.

I do wonder if he'll get consideration as a kick off returner after the new rules that came in this week. His experience on the wing in rugby will be a bonus, although he'll have to prove he's reliable catching first.

Having said that there are good players to be found through IPP. Jakob Johnson is still in the league after 4 season. He turned out to be quite a find as a FB(quite a niche position these days, not all teams use one)

Norwich City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members

Members online

Back