• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

NFL

Niners were the best side in the league in the second half of last season too, just got really unlucky that all their QBs kept getting injured. Doesn’t matter how good the rest of the team is if your QB can barely catch a snap.

I’d be surprised if they don’t make another NFC Championship game at least, the team is absolutely stacked with pro bowlers all over the place.

JackFish said:
Niners were the best side in the league in the second half of last season too, just got really unlucky that all their QBs kept getting injured. Doesn’t matter how good the rest of the team is if your QB can barely catch a snap.

I’d be surprised if they don’t make another NFC Championship game at least, the team is absolutely stacked with pro bowlers all over the place.

Still some concerns over offensive line and the secondary, while injuries are the most likely to trip them up as happened last year.

With Bosa's new deal and restructuring other contracts (I think it was Kittle, Armstead and Trent Williams), Niners have about $40m in cap space now. They may well went to roll over as much as possible to next year as all these big contracts are going to bite at some point, but don't rule out a big move before the trade deadline similar to getting McCaffrey last year.

Hell of a game from the Dolphins yesterday too. They should give the Chiefs a battle for the AFC top seed if they keep on like that.

A statement win tonight from the Buffalo Bills, put nearly fifty points on Miami, who put sixty odd on Denver last week.

Philly looking good at 4-0, the 49’ers look like they’re about to go 4-0.

I will be in NYC when the Giants play the Jets (it might be the other way round, who knows?), am surprised to see tickets still on sale, alongside lots of resale ones. Will be keeping an eye on these to see if there is any price movement.

Ahh those Raiders. Still at least two (but more likely twenty-two) seasons away from being ready to compete. 1&3 so far. Their sole win was v Denver, which is hardly something to brag about.

Squarebear said:
Ahh those Raiders. Still at least two (but more likely twenty-two) seasons away from being ready to compete. 1&3 so far. Their sole win was v Denver, which is hardly something to brag about.

You’ve got Carolina and Chicago ahead of you in the race to the bottom, with one or two in hot pursuit.

Great result last night for the Niners, which I look forward to watching later (I'm too old to stay up and watch the late game these days).

My potentially irrational dislike of Lamar Jackson continues. I know he's brilliant with his legs and clearly can throw the ball, while his receivers badly let him down against the Steelers yesterday. Yet he threw the interception in the red zone to give the Steelers a chance then got strip-sacked when trying to comeback at the end.

It always feels to me that he's as likely to lose his team the game as he is to win it for them in the crucial moments.

JackSomething said:
Great result last night for the Niners, which I look forward to watching later (I'm too old to stay up and watch the late game these days).

My potentially irrational dislike of Lamar Jackson continues. I know he's brilliant with his legs and clearly can throw the ball, while his receivers badly let him down against the Steelers yesterday. Yet he threw the interception in the red zone to give the Steelers a chance then got strip-sacked when trying to comeback at the end.

It always feels to me that he's as likely to lose his team the game as he is to win it for them in the crucial moments.

A statement win versus a strong Cowboys team.

Chargers 0 - 42 Raiders at halftime.....on Thursday night football.

2nd biggest halftime lead in NFL history. Chargers players look drunk.

Getting to the sharp end of the season, for those not ITK think of tonight as quarter final of a Champions League format competition.

Not yet moving away from my early season prediction of an overall San Francisco win, although Baltimore Ravens are going to run them close.

Sky Sports quoting average ticket prices for the Detroit game as $1200, astonishing revenue for one game considering there will be 65,000 present. I paid $90 for a ticket there two weeks ago and thought that was a bit steep! Hoping for a Detroit/Buffalo double tonight.

The Detroit dream rumbles on. However an away game next Sunday at San Fran next is likely to be on step too far. KC at Baltimore will be the other game, this is huge

I think all the neutrals will be rooting for the Lions. Big ask for them to go to the 49ers and win, but Green Bay almost did it.

I don't see anyone beating the Chiefs if they play like they did yesterday. The AFC championship game against the Ravens on Sunday will be something special.

I think all the neutrals will be rooting for the Lions. Big ask for them to go to the 49ers and win, but Green Bay almost did it.

I don't see anyone beating the Chiefs if they play like they did yesterday. The AFC championship game against the Ravens on Sunday will be something special.
Ravens and Chiefs is a tough one to call. I think home field advantage will be the differentiator.

The Detroit dream rumbles on. However an away game next Sunday at San Fran next is likely to be on step too far. KC at Baltimore will be the other game, this is huge
I'm a 49ers fan, yet I'm almost rooting for Detroit! Great season from them. If they do beat the Niners, I will be cheering them on in the Superb Owl.

Both AFC games went the wrong way for me. Always like to see a team that has never won it all get there rather than the same old teams. Poor Bills fans as well, they've had it rough over the years.

Either the Chiefs or the Ravens will bring back bad memories of previous Superbowls for the Niners (if we beat Detroit) and will be a very tough game.

I'm a 49ers fan, yet I'm almost rooting for Detroit! Great season from them. If they do beat the Niners, I will be cheering them on in the Superb Owl.

Both AFC games went the wrong way for me. Always like to see a team that has never won it all get there rather than the same old teams. Poor Bills fans as well, they've had it rough over the years.

Either the Chiefs or the Ravens will bring back bad memories of previous Superbowls for the Niners (if we beat Detroit) and will be a very tough game.

IMG_2601.gif

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back