• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Liz Truss

But she cares about each and everyone of us, and she will sort out all our problems.
Just f@ck off is it.

exiledclaseboy said:
JustJack said:
In the only positive news today, Priti Patel has resigned.

F**k off and let the door hit you on the way out.

She’s being replaced by Suella Braverman so even good news turns to s**t.

Sue Ellen is one of the few stupider, despicable and incompetent people than Patel available. I hesitate to say even nastier but it’s very possible.

monmouth said:
exiledclaseboy said:
She’s being replaced by Suella Braverman so even good news turns to s**t.

Sue Ellen is one of the few stupider, despicable and incompetent people than Patel available. I hesitate to say even nastier but it’s very possible.

Is she fit?

jack_lord said:
Probably the worst PM to grace the corridors of Westminster

That would take some doing considering who she’s replacing.

File under sh!t sandwich.

Just weep

Truss is expected to appoint James Cleverly as foreign secretary, Suella Braverman as home secretary and Kwasi Kwarteng as chancellor.

monmouth said:
Just weep

Truss is expected to appoint James Cleverly as foreign secretary, Suella Braverman as home secretary and Kwasi Kwarteng as chancellor.

I'm sure the same people who were so vocal in their outrage at the possibility of Diane Abbot becoming part of a Cabinet Office are saying the same things about these absolute bottom of the barrel MP's...

Best_loser said:
Nadine quits as culture secretary , thank the LORD for that

If Truss manages to appoint someone worse/dumber than Nadine Dorries then that is the final indication that we are approaching the end times.

JackSomething said:
Best_loser said:
Nadine quits as culture secretary , thank the LORD for that

If Truss manages to appoint someone worse/dumber than Nadine Dorries then that is the final indication that we are approaching the end times.

Surely that's not even remotely possible, is it?? There can't possibly be 2 people that dim who have risen to cabinet level? The odds would be enormous.

karnataka said:
JackSomething said:

Surely that's not even remotely possible, is it?? There can't possibly be 2 people that dim who have risen to cabinet level? The odds would be enormous.

I'd like to agree with you, but it's not that long ago that I would have laughed at the idea of Truss being Primer Minister.

Off peak slightly, but is Nadine Dorries the biggest arse licker we've seen? Matter of time until Boris does her for stalking.
All very weird.

Longlostjack said:
monmouth said:
Just weep

Theresa Coffey Deputy and Minister of Health - WTF?

They must have a factory line somewhere putting out seriously unpleasant women like Patel, Coffey and Braverman who are probably the worst with Truss and that truly repellent Natalie Elphicke not far behind.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back