• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Liz Truss

• Thread starter Ebo
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 4
  • Views: Views 289

Ebo

Tommy Hutchison
Reaction score
Who the hell does she think she is? Playing god with another country.

The people of Northern Ireland voted SF as the majority support the protocol, now Liz and her dopey mates want to 'change' things that were signed and mandated because 'they do not like them anymore'.

Another week and yet another Tory clusterfuck!

With all the Northern Ireland shenanigans going on I'm surprised Mark Francois hasn't commented on it, him being such a big brexiteer and all that. Maybe he's waiting for PMQs tomorrow.

WxmJax said:
With all the Northern Ireland shenanigans going on I'm surprised Mark Francois hasn't commented on it, him being such a big brexiteer and all that. Maybe he's waiting for PMQs tomorrow.

I think that could possibly be the least of his troubles right now.

Ebo said:

The people of Northern Ireland voted SF as the majority support the protocol, now Liz and her dopey mates want to 'change' things that were signed and mandated because 'they do not like them anymore'.

I think it’s all a game to people like her - she’s jostling for pole position to take over from Boris and it’s all about playing to the crowd. I believe she’s also made some pretty dull statements as Foreign Secretary. We’ve got a bunch of clowns and lightweights in charge and to dap it all there are serious issues about the integrity of some! Boris has made this mess.

MajorR said:
Ebo said:

I think it’s all a game to people like her - she’s jostling for pole position to take over from Boris and it’s all about playing to the crowd. I believe she’s also made some pretty dull statements as Foreign Secretary. We’ve got a bunch of clowns and lightweights in charge and to dap it all there are serious issues about the integrity of some! Boris has made this mess.

She opened her big gob at the start of the Ukraine crisis and next thing you know the Russians are putting their nuclear deterrence on special alert. The same week she had a photo shoot in a jet pilots jumpsuit next to a fighter jet. Ffs!

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back