• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Thanks Liz you utter *****

KrunchyKarrot said:
No there was and is support for a growth budget, im not saying it is correct as its above my pay grade and only time would judge.

Apart from a small number of economists, the budget was roundly savaged by numerous their economists, bankers etc.
Wouldn’t argue that we need a growth budget, but the key question is how is that delivered? Trickle down economics is complete nonsense.

We’ve got an economy which is in a very weak state, we don’t manufacture much and we’re over reliant on retail. With mortgages, energy, food, council tax going up and wages being eroded by inflation, people are going to be spending a lot less of their income in the shops which in will further fuel the recession.

Jack2jack said:
So you know all the money we used to send to Europe, where the hell has all that gone to.🤔

It's almost as if being part of a huge free trade area was bringing in more money than we were spending.

Jack2jack said:
So you know all the money we used to send to Europe, where the hell has all that gone to.🤔

There’s £350M a week going into the NHS as promised by the Brexiteers on the bus. That’s why the NHS is so well funded now and nurses have been getting massive pay rises since Brexit. It’s all absolutely wonderful.

J_B said:
There’s £350M a week going into the NHS as promised by the Brexiteers on the bus. That’s why the NHS is so well funded now and nurses have been getting massive pay rises since Brexit. It’s all absolutely wonderful.
Do i detect a hit of sarcasm in your post. JB. ;)

Jack2jack said:

We’re still paying into the European coffers that was part of our get out deal, yet another fuking shambles by this clueless bunch of self serving twats

Niigata Jack said:
We’re still paying into the European coffers that was part of our get out deal, yet another fuking shambles by this clueless bunch of self serving twats
That's right, however, I dont recall that was ever put across to voters. From what I can see, we were sold a pup, by a bunch of snake oil salesmen. I voted to stay in the EU, for the life of me I dont see any benefits of leaving, as yet.

Jack2jack said:
That's right, however, I dont recall that was ever put across to voters. From what I can see, we were sold a pup, by a bunch of snake oil salesmen. I voted to stay in the EU, for the life of me I dont see any benefits of leaving, as yet.

I voted leave, but never expected to take 6yrs, after all that time they should have re-run the vote as, as ever a lot had changed, wish I had just abstained now :x

Niigata Jack said:
I voted leave, but never expected to take 6yrs, after all that time they should have re-run the vote as, as ever a lot had changed, wish I had just abstained now :x

If you voted leave, serve your own right. This mess is partly your fault. Own it.

exiledclaseboy said:
If you voted leave, serve your own right. This mess is partly your fault. Own it.

He’s thick as f*ck mun,voted to distance ourselves from Europe and went to Spain last week. :lol:

Darran said:
He’s thick as f*ck mun,voted to distance ourselves from Europe and went to Spain last week. :lol:

Fukup you idiot, because l voted to leave l shouldn’t travel to Europe? and lm the one whose thick 😂😂😂
You shouldn’t be allowed out ffs

exiledclaseboy said:

I voted over 6 yrs ago as l thought it was the right thing to do, times have changed, lve put my head above the parapet and been honest, l made that choice so of course l own it and funnily enough l don’t need you or any other pompous arse to tell me and l own that statement to 🖕

Niigata Jack said:
I voted over 6 yrs ago as l thought it was the right thing to do, times have changed, lve put my head above the parapet and been honest, l made that choice so of course l own it and funnily enough l don’t need you or any other pompous arse to tell me and l own that statement to 🖕

😂😂 if only you’d listened to the people who said what would happen eh.

exiledclaseboy said:
;)

😂😂 if only you’d listened to the people who said what would happen eh.

I've changed my mind now ffs, Mrs and Eldest voted to remain as well, I just convinced myself it was for best, that was over 6yrs ago and lots have changed, in those yrs, fuk politic's anyway, we'd still be screwed if the result had been different.

Prosser's fault anyway, :lol:

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back