• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

We’re slowly dying..

Not sure about the next game but we will have enough on the tank to get above 50 points.

Really missing Piroe. Need a good signing on the wing and up front in Jan. Ship out a defender and midfielder.

Baron Goblet said:
Not sure about the next game but we will have enough on the tank to get above 50 points.

Really missing Piroe. Need a good signing on the wing and up front in Jan. Ship out a defender and midfielder.

The Brum and Plymouth games coming up are now like beacons. Lose those and with nitemare matches surrounding those, then this'll go down to the wire.

TerryPHELAN said:
I’m of the same mindset. Had a season since 1985 save for three years in Uni.
I’m seriously thinking of not renewing this season.

I'm giving them until the end of January. If we haven't got a competent manager and a couple of decent signings in place by them, the yanks can shove their season ticket renewal where the sun don't shine.

Pegojack said:
I'm giving them until the end of January. If we haven't got a competent manager and a couple of decent signings in place by them, the yanks can shove their season ticket renewal where the sun don't shine.
X 2 here

Pegojack said:

This is the only way to show the discontent in the fan base. We need as many people to hold off renewal as we can, even if your a die hard and plan on renewing, wait, make them sweat. Keep the money in your account. They want it as early as they can so that they can start earning interest on it and get it in time for next seasons FFP.

JustJack said:
We'll have enough to stay up, we only need to win 6 more games.

Always said you have to be a special kind of shite to be relegated out of this league, we are just shite at the moment

Wehheyyy get the champagne out boys!

Surprised at some of the hubris on here given how bad we are.

We need to be very careful - unlike in recent seasons, there is no basket case club in the bottom 3 this season, with wages not being paid, points deductions looming, etc. Sheff Wed and Rotherham may look doomed at the moment but they have picked up under their new bosses, and QPR have been better since Ainsworth went.

Remember, we only need one of those three to make a run for it and for us to continue on the path we're on and appoint another crap choice as manager, and 22nd place suddenly starts looming on the horizon. That's all it would take.

Does the Capital One geezer offer a little glimmer of hope? The fact he's invested outside of the hedgefund makes you wonder what he's aiming for. What his goal is. Surely someone doesn't reach in to their pocket, takes out a big dollop of cash out just to be a passanger on this shitshow grand tour. Does he wish to muscle in at some point when these cretinous clowns finally decided to cash out? Coleman is clearly just a stooge of the idiot bros (Levien and Caplan) and Silverstein. Again why Coleman is investing is also a conundrum, but he's a bit of an idiot, so it's not necessarily a suprise for him to just be duped by the idiot bros much like Silverstein before him. To date we have no conclusive proof Capital One fella is a cretinous imbecile, and that's the glimmer, the tiny bit of light, I'm clinging onto. He decided not to invest in Spurs because he wasn't going to have majority ownership, so why is he happy to be a pointless appendage to this show of shit.

Andrew - North Hill said:
Surprised at some of the hubris on here given how bad we are.

We need to be very careful - unlike in recent seasons, there is no basket case club in the bottom 3 this season, with wages not being paid, points deductions looming, etc. Sheff Wed and Rotherham may look doomed at the moment but they have picked up under their new bosses, and QPR have been better since Ainsworth went.

Remember, we only need one of those three to make a run for it and for us to continue on the path we're on and appoint another crap choice as manager, and 22nd place suddenly starts looming on the horizon. That's all it would take.

Exactly.... Well said.

Start of Euro 2024

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back