• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

We’re slowly dying..

TerryPHELAN

First Team Player
Reaction score
As a football club. Since the current ownership took over in 2016, we’ve been progressively getting worse.
Not sure what the answer is, ultimately it’s probably a change of ownership, how we go about that is another question.
Yet some think their saviours, by trying to keep a balance book!

TerryPHELAN said:
As a football club. Since the current ownership took over in 2016, we’ve been progressively getting worse.
Not sure what the answer is, ultimately it’s probably a change of ownership, how we go about that is another question.

Relegation to league 1 and 2 fuck the owners off then a rebuild. It's only a matter of time before we drop.

TerryPHELAN said:

Its them taking us to the next level mun!

Could be worse, we could have Rooney in charge.
Oh fck...that actually could happen.

TerryPHELAN said:

Ah, the penny has finally dropped!

I posted the same thing here two years ago and was downvoted by all the happy clappers here, they were boring everyone about the ‘Swansea Way’ when the actual truth is we play more like Fabian Way.

Football clubs need ambitious owners to achieve success. As a bare minimum, football clubs need owners who care about a club to slowly progress.

We have neither. We will be a League One club in 1-2 years under the current regime.

Roger said:

I posted the same thing here two years ago and was downvoted by all the happy clappers here, they were boring everyone about the ‘Swansea Way’ when the actual truth is we play more like Fabian Way.

Football clubs need ambitious owners to achieve success. As a bare minimum, football clubs need owners who care about a club to slowly progress.

We have neither. We will be a League One club in 1-2 years under the current regime.

Change the record you boring old cunt :lol:

Roger said:

Putting xmas spirit aside, you bore the tits off everyone.

The majority owners have royally fvcked things up now, specifically the handling of the managerial position.
- Sacked Duff.
- Missed out on top targets (why didn't they do their homework on whether Chris Davies et al would or could come!?)
- 3 weeks in Coleman says Sheehan has the reigns for the next 2 games. The second game ends in an embarrassing 5-0 loss.

So Coleman has really backed himself into a corner now. He can't with a straight face come back again and announce that Sheehan has the job for any longer. But realistically there is no choice. To get a manager in now after a 5-0 loss during the festive period when we have 2 games in the next 6 days is going to cost over the odds and Levein will not sign off on that.

An absolute shitshow from the clowns running the club.

Pegojack said:
How can we get rid of the yanks? For the first time since the stadium opened in 2005, I'm thinking of not renewing my season.

Everybody stop giving them your money

Pegojack said:
How can we get rid of the yanks? For the first time since the stadium opened in 2005, I'm thinking of not renewing my season.

I’m of the same mindset. Had a season since 1985 save for three years in Uni.
I’m seriously thinking of not renewing this season.

I don't know about dying slowly, personally I think we are going down the pan at an alarming rate...

We'll have enough to stay up, we only need to win 6 more games.

Always said you have to be a special kind of shite to be relegated out of this league, we are just shite at the moment

Start of Euro 2024

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back