• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Uncle Russ

I saw that on the Soton forum. He’ll be cut to the bone if he sees what they are saying on there.

For balance mind, he’s likely to get them within a sniff of 90 points and still not get auto, or even third. That’s pretty unlucky, and pretty nuts. It does seem he played differently for a while and then reverted to type. Hard to believe, I know.

I saw that on the Soton forum. He’ll be cut to the bone if he sees what they are saying on there.

For balance mind, he’s likely to get them within a sniff of 90 points and still not get auto, or even third. That’s pretty unlucky, and pretty nuts. It does seem he played differently for a while and then reverted to type. Hard to believe, I know.
He's got one of the strongest squads in a division lacking in quality. Anyone one of us on here would get that team in to the play offs.

The bloke is a fraud, and I'm delighted he's someone else problem.

He's got one of the strongest squads in a division lacking in quality. Anyone one of us on here would get that team in to the play offs.

The bloke is a fraud, and I'm delighted he's someone else problem.
They are calling him a fraud too. And a Lego Headed ****.

After reading this thread I went to the Southampton fans forum, and they are in meltdown. They are furious that they are going to finish 'only' 4th behind Leicester, Ipswich and Leeds and it's hilarious 😂. And congratulations to whoever here went there as 'Forkbeard' because you certainly caused a stir. Who were you?

And one of them did suggest that to settle the court case, they would just give him back to us. Seems fair.

Never thought I'd ever say this, but come on Stoke today away at Saints :D

After reading this thread I went to the Southampton fans forum, and they are in meltdown. They are furious that they are going to finish 'only' 4th behind Leicester, Ipswich and Leeds and it's hilarious 😂. And congratulations to whoever here went there as 'Forkbeard' because you certainly caused a stir. Who were you?
He was Forkbeard on here (and the other site) some time back.

Start of Euro 2024

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back