• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Singing to Vardy about his wife

JackSomething said:
Wouldn't join in with it myself and Vardy seems the type who would get fired up by it, but hardly demands the kind of pearl-clutching seen here.

I don’t mind Vardy at all. Thought his bow when he went off was amusing. To be fair, his wife put herself in the firing line. Not quite in the class of the disgusting abuse of Mrs Beckham.

JackSomething said:
Wouldn't join in with it myself and Vardy seems the type who would get fired up by it, but hardly demands the kind of pearl-clutching seen here.

Much to do about nothing, who'd have thought that football fans would behave exactly like you'd expect of football fan's, nothing to see here really is there?

What is shameful is that if the Ref actually did ask Vardy for his shirt its utterly shame full and just typifies his performance today, he was shocking give us nothing and favoured Leicester continuously.

Niigata Jack said:
Much to do about nothing, who'd have thought that football fans would behave exactly like you'd expect of football fan's, nothing to see here really is there?

What is shameful is that if the Ref actually did ask Vardy for his shirt its utterly shame full and just typifies his performance today, he was shocking give us nothing and favoured Leicester continuously.
Steve, the second he booked Cullen I knew we were fooked

Niigata Jack said:

That bit about the shirt was a piss take Max they just seemed to be having a cosy chat on the way off

That said the ref did favour them heavily, highlighted by the early booking of Cullen and letting the deliberate handball by them just a minute later go by

Longlostjack said:
May have got the wrong end of the stick but thought I saw Miki approaching him after the game. Asking for shirt? Vardy gave him the brush off. Did the same when my mate wished him well before an England game. He doesn’t sound like a nice character. Feck him.

He epitomizes Leicester- not a nice club and the fans are rank. Snarly little b’stard.

He's a fckn skiprat..end of. And am surprised some are offended that playful chanting against his Mrs doesn't sit well. When Ramsay turns up in a few months, jesus knows what treatment he'll get, will the same people be shaking their heads ?

LeonWasTheDog's said:
Although the Scotty Sinclair chant was a bit of a classic. That’s probably slightly different as it was in good nature. But she didn’t like it apparently.

At least Sally didn’t care.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back