• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Singing to Vardy about his wife

She’s all over exploiting the media and publicity for her own gain, so has been well and truly hoisted by her own petard.

Chants about players’ families cross the line for me though.

LeonWasTheDog's said:
She’s all over exploiting the media and publicity for her own gain, so has been well and truly hoisted by her own petard.

Of course it does.

Darran said:
Of course it does.

Although the Scotty Sinclair chant was a bit of a classic. That’s probably slightly different as it was in good nature. But she didn’t like it apparently.

May have got the wrong end of the stick but thought I saw Miki approaching him after the game. Asking for shirt? Vardy gave him the brush off. Did the same when my mate wished him well before an England game. He doesn’t sound like a nice character. Feck him.

LeonWasTheDog's said:

I suspect Lenny Lawrence would have agreed :shock:

Longlostjack said:
May have got the wrong end of the stick but thought I saw Miki approaching him after the game. Asking for shirt? Vardy gave him the brush off. Did the same when my mate wished him well before an England game. He doesn’t sound like a nice character. Feck him.

The referee had already asked for his shirt when he was substituted!

Wouldn't join in with it myself and Vardy seems the type who would get fired up by it, but hardly demands the kind of pearl-clutching seen here.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back