• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The Rooney / Vardy Case

It is the only good spot in the news these days….with all that is going on in the world. I think the media has decided to cover it to brighten up the news. The AH, JD casecis somewhat darker so have not been following that. This one though….great entertainment. Looking forward to tomorrow, apparently some previously thought messages have been recovered!

Swan85 said:
Darran said:
Yes fair point though it looks like Mrs Rooney is going to look good and Mrs Vardy is going to look like a complete and utter c*nt. :lol:
Absolutely, thats my take on it is as well. After couple of days evidence (think it was Jon Sopel) said on twitter - and to think RV is the one who brought this case! 🤣

Will anyone think about Jamie Vardy, the poor fuker is married to that fecking mess mind, :lol:

I heard £2m on legal fees between them. That money would have paid the yearly energy bills for nearly 600 OAPs.

Entitled thickos both of them, and their partners too.

Although remember guys, we all helped to bankroll these morons!

legoman said:
I heard £2m on legal fees between them. That money would have paid the yearly energy bills for nearly 600 OAPs.

To be fair, Rooney has made it clear over and over again that she didn't want this to go to court. Her statement today about the amount of money spent on this while so many are struggling showed she's at least somewhat self-aware. The other one comes across as extremely self-obsessed and will probably be regretting her decision not to settle.

JackSomething said:
legoman said:

To be fair, Rooney has made it clear over and over again that she didn't want this to go to court. Her statement today about the amount of money spent on this while so many are struggling showed she's at least somewhat self-aware. The other one comes across as extremely self-obsessed and will probably be regretting her decision not to settle.

She should be regretting her scummy behaviour in the first place never mind then trying to carry through her denials. She won't though, as she is dead from the neck up.

Rooney won? Get in. I really hadn't expected that. There's gotta be an appeal, surely?

Squarebear said:
Rooney won? Get in. I really hadn't expected that. There's gotta be an appeal, surely?

I'm not sure on what basis she could. It all seemed pretty conclusive to me.

A classic example of somebody trying to use their wealth to force a apology from someone through the legal process. Where she, or anyone advising her, got it wrong is in taking on someone with deep enough pockets and a point to prove. The legal system in this country is a joke and has very little to do with fairness in most cases.

Uxy said:
Squarebear said:

A classic example of somebody trying to use their wealth to force a apology from someone through the legal process. Where she, or anyone advising her, got it wrong is in taking on someone with deep enough pockets and a point to prove. The legal system in this country is a joke and has very little to do with fairness in most cases.

You'd think her husband could have pointed out that Rooney had probably earned a hell of a lot more money than him during his career? Perhaps he was too busy drinking Skittles vodka to notice...

I thought the fact that the judge stated in her findings that Vardy's people almost certainly destroyed evidence was eye-opening.

JackSomething said:
Uxy said:

You'd think her husband could have pointed out that Rooney had probably earned a hell of a lot more money than him during his career? Perhaps he was too busy drinking Skittles vodka to notice...

I thought the fact that the judge stated in her findings that Vardy's people almost certainly destroyed evidence was eye-opening.

I'd received a blow by blow of the case from my better half so I'd heard about the accidental phone dropping into the North Sea during the case being heard. Absolutely bonkers Vardy initiated it. Could never have ended any other way.

The chants aimed at Jamie Vardy now this season could be priceless.

Uxy said:
JackSomething said:

I'd received a blow by blow of the case from my better half so I'd heard about the accidental phone dropping into the North Sea during the case being heard. Absolutely bonkers Vardy initiated it. Could never have ended any other way.

Thing is, it could have Ux, that’s the barking thing. In UK law, unlike the US, Rooney had to prove it was done by Vardy or at her instigation. Vardy did not have to prove she didn’t. Vardy was favourite even with the phone dropping and deletions. Rarely has someone so stupid entered a witness box on their own behalf.

monmouth said:
Uxy said:

Thing is, it could have Ux, that’s the barking thing. In UK law, unlike the US, Rooney had to prove it was done by Vardy or at her instigation. Vardy did not have to prove she didn’t. Vardy was favourite even with the phone dropping and deletions. Rarely has someone so stupid entered a witness box on their own behalf.

Rebecca Vardy hasn't got any self awareness about her at all, at least Coleen Rooney has some humility Vardy is a lost cause.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back