• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Wales v Poland

We can definitely win this.

Get big Keef on for James I would.

Did we establish if we need to score more than one tonight or will any old win do for us?

exiledclaseboy said:
Did we establish if we need to score more than one tonight or will any old win do for us?

Why would we need to score more than 1? A 1-0 will do it won't it?

exiledclaseboy said:

Let’s win 3-0 and that doesn’t matter. 😉

Poland very clearly happy with a draw tonight. Them and the ref ruining what could be a very good game.

Neath_Jack said:
exiledclaseboy said:

After the Belgium game on Wednesday the BBC said we need to win and score more than one goal. But I think they got it wrong.

exiledclaseboy said:
Neath_Jack said:

After the Belgium game on Wednesday the BBC said we need to win and score more than one goal. But I think they got it wrong.

Just checked and we're 3 goals better than the poled on GD? Unless it's got something to do with overall groups maybe.

Neath_Jack said:
exiledclaseboy said:

Just checked and we're 3 goals better than the poled on GD? Unless it's got something to do with overall groups maybe.

UEFA site says Wales will be relegated “if they do not win” so looks like any win will do.

Relegated to where?
I don't think we'll be playing less impressive sides.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back