• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Poland vs Wales S4C 5pm

Skippyjack

Michu
Reaction score
Ward, Gunter, Mepham, Norrington-Davies, Burns, Morrell, Smith, Levitt, J.Williams, Moore, James

How Gunter and J.Williams gets picked for international games is a mystery

Anyone know if there will be an English commentary on S4C as an option?

Major action is later. I think it best el Jocko win or Sunday will be a bit difficult for us, as it will be for them tonight. We don’t really want any distractions from the pure screw you power from the stands against a bunch that have robbed us blind twice before.

The thug starts up front! Donkey won’t have a kick all game!

Likely to be a fairly comfortable win for Poland with that team, but I'd rather that than risking injurying any of the key players for Sunday.

Burns looks to be having a tidy little game to me.

I see Gareth Bale is there, who’s paying for that I wonder? Some people will do anything to get on the gravy train.

How does Johnny Williams keep getting call ups? Surely there’s a youngster in the u21’s worthy of game time over him?

Dylan Levitt out of contract this summer could be a decent pick up on compensation

FelindreJack said:
How does Johnny Williams keep getting call ups? Surely there’s a youngster in the u21’s worthy of game time over him?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

FelindreJack said:

Had to happen didn’t it?

FelindreJack said:

It was always going to happen wasn’t it? 🤣

Start of Euro 2024

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back