• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Wales v Poland

Swanjaxs

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
Could go to extra time this, will be close.
I think we'll score but Poland will score more unfortunately...

Poland are not great on their travels...we have a good chance if our defence gets more tighter this time. We have goals in us to win

I'm quietly confident. Play like they did against Finland and we should win.

Poland were well behind Albania and Czech Rep in their group, only finishing 1 point ahead of Moldova. They may have cruised past Estonia, but Estonia only got 1 point in their group! Finland had 18 points in their group and are currently beating Estonia 2-0. We had a much tougher warm-up for this game than Poland did.

I'm quietly confident. Play like they did against Finland and we should win.

Poland were well behind Albania and Czech Rep in their group, only finishing 1 point ahead of Moldova. They may have cruised past Estonia, but Estonia only got 1 point in their group! Finland had 18 points in their group and are currently beating Estonia 2-0. We had a much tougher warm-up for this game than Poland did.
Suddenly I feel more confident 💪💥👍

Think the Moore selection is to counter act Lew in defence and get us up the field better than in parts of the Finland game. I see James Brooks and Broadhead as goal scorers so we need them on the pitch at some point

Page saying Brooks hasn’t got the fitness atm to play another game so close to the last at this level. Sure we’ll see him on the pitch later in the game

No English commentary again I guess? (Other than on a paid for service)

Start of Euro 2024

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back