• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The EFL Championship Season 23/24 | The Official Match Thread | Swansea City v Southampton FC | The Swansea.com Stadium

Clapping Manning now as he’s about to take a corner when we’re 3-1 down.

Surprised nobody offered him a cuppa and a rub down to settle him further.

Just look at us watching them run past us. It’s pathetic. They are better than us but we are making them look 10 times the team they are.
People are forgetting it's a million quids worth of junk on the pitch and in reality should be 7-1 down.. let that sink in

In a side that has given him next to no service and hasn't played to his strengths?
Thats still a respectable return
What are his strengths? Zero pace, zero ball control and zero positional sense is all I’ve seen.. some nice finishes when the ball mostly fortuitously drops to him. Maybe if we had fast wingers to tee him up, but we don’t.

That said, we can’t keep picking this team or we may not win another game.

Patino Bolasie and Yates coming on
Most likely for Lowe who has gone down and I am guessing Fulton and Cullen?

If you are saying our squad is a load of junk I don't agree with that at all. There are certainly some big holes in the squad that I hope we will fill this transfer window (though I am getting increasingly pessimistic that we will) but there's also lots of talent in the starting line-up and on the bench. Some of these loan players will be future Premier League talent no question. We just haven't realised their potential yet. What I don't know is whether that's down to poor tactics, bad man management or senior players who are still yearning for Martin and his relaxed training regime.

Should have scored three
Much better last twenty

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back