• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The EFL Championship Season 23/24 | The Official Match Thread | Swansea City v Southampton FC | The Swansea.com Stadium

jackharris

Staff member
Reaction score
IMG-9613.jpg

IMG-9615.jpg

IMG-9578.jpg

IMG-9616.jpg
IMG-9577.jpg
IMG-9617.jpg

IMG-9706.jpg

IMG-9705.jpg

IMG-9634.jpg

IMG-9708.jpg

Last edited:
"Russ" back at the Liberty

5000 tiny little hard ons..

Feckin shite mun

Anyone standing near me clapping that tw@t will be getting a right earful.

Very hard first home game for Williams. Considering their current streak I would be happy with a draw, huge question mark right now over our right wingback berth with Key, Abdulai AND Parker now all injured.

Very hard first home game for Williams. Considering their current streak I would be happy with a draw, huge question mark right now over our right wingback berth with Key, Abdulai AND Parker now all injured.
Anyone know what the situation is with Key? He's clearly our best wingback and probably our POTS, but has been picking up these little injuries a lot. Is he close?

Also, I swear we played a four at the weekend, and not the five that some people our referring to? Am I thick?

Anyone know what the situation is with Key? He's clearly our best wingback and probably our POTS, but has been picking up these little injuries a lot. Is he close?

Also, I swear we played a four at the weekend, and not the five that some people our referring to? Am I thick?
Our last game was something along the lines of

----------------- Rushworth ----------------
--- Darling ------ Wood ----- Humphries --
----------- Fulton ------- Grimes -----------
Parker ------------------------------- Tymon
----------- Paterson -------- Cullen --------
---------------------- Lowe ------------------

Let's hope we don't give them the easy ride they had in the reverse fixture , they didn't have to get out of first gear and thrashed us ,
I think this game will be a lot closer and a draw would be a great result .
Let's take the game to them and see how it goes .

Our last game was something along the lines of

----------------- Rushworth ----------------
--- Darling ------ Wood ----- Humphries --
----------- Fulton ------- Grimes -----------
Parker ------------------------------- Tymon
----------- Paterson -------- Cullen --------
---------------------- Lowe ------------------
Oh that's interesting. I was there, and thought it was a flat 4-3-3 with Parker on the right hand side of the front three, Paterson in midfield. He's great going forward, but he seemed to do very little defensively

Hope our players have some pride after boxing day.. we gave them 2 goals and 3 were totally unmarked freebies. They have prem class but not has efficient away from home so hopefully as a one off game you never know.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back