• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | The Official Match Thread | The Swans v The Canaries | EFL Championship

What will the result be against Norwich?

• Swans win

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Norwich win

Votes: 6 35.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pegojack said:
Stick that up your arse, Delia! Anyone watching the same stream as me, commentary courtesy of Radio Norwich? They were gutted at the end, the mustard munching c*nts!

Mustard munching 🤣🤣🤣

Who’s the co commentator? He’s awful.

And tonight will really give the lads even more of a confidence boost. One happy Jack tonight, credit where it's due.

Huge test.

Passed.

A draw would have been fair. Well done Michael Duff, players stood up against a very good side and in spite of the referee shitting the bed in the second half.

monmouth said:
Mustard munching 🤣🤣🤣

Who’s the co commentator? He’s awful.

Benny Cliche.

Good to see Rotherham getting one back to draw level with the Wurzels. Always like to see other teams drawing. QPR have lost. There's one club I'd love to see relegated.

Pegojack said:
Stick that up your arse, Delia! Anyone watching the same stream as me, commentary courtesy of Radio Norwich? They were gutted at the end, the mustard munching c*nts!

It was BBC commentary and I felt, especially towards the end, they let themselves down with their bias and surprising entitlement. Narch were good but they weren’t that good and the ref really let us down badly in the second half.

monmouth said:
I find almost unbearable when we’re ahead watching on telly with a few mins to go. Obviously I’d rather be ahead but it’s still agony.

Agreed, but oh it's good to get some excitement back after 2 years of Martinball borefest "process" shite

legoman said:
Agreed, but oh it's good to get some excitement back after 2 years of Martinball borefest "process" shite

It's all part of the plan 😂

Well done Michael Duff, he deserves some credit and respect for what's happened in the last 4 games.
I think we see the decent lot put their hand up here.......lets hope it continues.

Goes to show how important confidence is in football.

Thought Grimes was good again tonight. Not sure about Patino he looks too casual. Tymon had a very good game too.

Great win and a solid performance. A few scary moments against a good team, still things to work on, but improvement is there to see.
Jumped up and kicked the table before the goal was disallowed, then must have woken the street up when we got the second.
More of the same please, it's great to be involved than just sitting watching slow foorball.

CurtessECarr said:
Thought Grimes was good again tonight. Not sure about Patino he looks too casual. Tymon had a very good game too.

Patino looks as slow as Fulton, with less bite when he does get there. Game passed him by first half.

Tymon useful going forward but defensively we had a lot of problems after he came on. We were told when he signed that he's a wing back not a full back. One great recovery block but we were lucky they didn't score after the reshuffle. Can see why Duff wants Humphreys out there when we have Key of a similar mould on the other side.

Cabango was very good. Cullen's worst game of the season. Been shoved out on the wing since he was 16 and it's never worked, not his game.

jasper_T said:
Patino looks as slow as Fulton, with less bite when he does get there. Game passed him by first half.

Tymon useful going forward but defensively we had a lot of problems after he came on. We were told when he signed that he's a wing back not a full back. One great recovery block but we were lucky they didn't score after the reshuffle. Can see why Duff wants Humphreys out there when we have Key of a similar mould on the other side.

Cabango was very good. Cullen's worst game of the season. Been shoved out on the wing since he was 16 and it's never worked, not his game.

Last season, Cullen was picking up 5 yard tap ins and following up for knock ins after saves, he won't do that this season where he's being played and there's not enough to his all round game to warrant his inclusion if he's not being played where he's effective.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back