• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | The Official Match Thread | Swansea City vs Leeds United | The EFL Championship

We have totally collapsed, it's insane. The players look shell-shocked.

Four now. I feel for everyone who gone there tonight- I’m working away but at least I can shut the laptop down. What a humiliating experience following the Swans has become.

Andy Coleman will realise now just how comprehensive a rebuild this club needs. Unfortunately he’s not in control of our destiny so will have little input.
Coleman is just the latest in a line of yanker wankers with no idea, who thinks he's god's gift anyway.

He is pathetic. Had enough of tiptoeing round the issue. Get rid of him. Worst Swans captain I've seen in 34 years. Wilts under the slightest pressure, doesn't lead, doesn't inspire, doesn't grab games by scruff of the neck, doesn't bollock anyone for not doing their job, he's fucking hopeless.

Would be amongst the first out of the door for me this summer. Get rid and get someone in with some balls in midfield. Stealing a living for years. Had enough.
He’s not a captain agreed but he’s the only footballer in the side, he’d be a different player if he had some quality to help him out, what can he do when all Fulton ever does is play the ball back to him like a pin ball machine.

I know we've played some tough teams but would love to know our aggregate under Williams so far.

Must be horrid

He’s not a captain agreed but he’s the only footballer in the side, he’d be a different player if he had some quality to help him out, what can he do when all Fulton ever does is play the ball back to him like a pin ball machine.
MK ultra got to you too? He’s a one legged one paced shitmonkey

Never mind, Ipswich home on Saturday they haven't won in 4 games, lets hope they don't come here and enjoy themselves like Leeds have tonight.:mad:

New keeper, new centre half, 3 centre midfielders, 1 attacking midfielder and 2 strikers.
Get ew data out for the lads.

Fulton should be nowhere near the first team, he should be helping the grounds man or cleaning out the changing rooms, he's been shocking for months.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back