• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | The Official Match Thread | Swansea City vs Leeds United | The EFL Championship

jackharris

Staff member
Reaction score
IMG-0553.jpg
IMG-0559.jpg

IMG-0584.jpg

IMG-0610.jpg

IMG-0560.jpg
IMG-0492.jpg
IMG-0561.jpg
IMG-8212.jpg
IMG-0564.jpg
IMG-0562.jpg

IMG-0613.jpg

IMG-0614.jpg

IMG-0593.jpg

IMG-0612.jpg

Last edited:
With the quandary of ex players scoring against us this could get very messy. Liking our new shape with pace so we will trouble them no doubt. Free hit nothing to lose.

As I said elsewhere I would be delighted with a performance and a draw but would happily accept building on Saturday with another good performance for this one.

Summerville worries me, Bamford not so much, always felt he needs 5 chances to score 1. They have pace up top and with our RB problems it might get messy.
Literally no reason to fear anything as winning our last game will ease things a bit.
Have a feeling Leeds will falter at some stage/it's what they do. Atmosphere will be electric, and as long we show same attitude and guts as Saturday then who knows what could happen here.
Am pissed off at leaving the .com fed up, so Lukey boy....give us something to shout about tmrw eh.

Unless the players have forgotten everything they've learnt over the past month or so, we should be able to give them a good game. Looking forward to this one.

The right back issue is becoming increasingly problematic for us, and I fear it will be our downfall tomorrow night. Can have all the tactical guile, effort and confidence in the world, but when their left winger is the fourth highest scorer in the league, and we have to use our *checks notes* SIXTH CHOICE right back to stop him, it spells concern.

Anyone know when Key is back, for that matter? Feels as if he's been out for months at this rate

Not sure what is more puzzling.. the 5 injured right backs or the fact we have 5 right backs to start with.

For me, the level of performance is the important thing tonight. If we can repeat the level produced at Hull, I can stomach a loss.

We have to remember we are missing several key players out injured and are down to the bare bones of the squad. Things will get better in a few weeks' time if we can continue with the Hull performance level.

For me, the level of performance is the important thing tonight. If we can repeat the level produced at Hull, I can stomach a loss.

We have to remember we are missing several key players out injured and are down to the bare bones of the squad. Things will get better in a few weeks' time if we can continue with the Hull performance level.
It feels like we’ve been down to the bare bones for a couple of seasons now. There’s a lot of cover in the squad (not quality anyway - I never look at the bench and think we’ve got game changers on there).

Start of Euro 2024

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back