• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | The Official Match Thread | Swansea City vs Blackburn Rovers | The EFL Championship

Almost certainly he will miss out on Wednesday, I expect a number of changes for that game with this being a three game week for us

Jesus fuck we needed that today! The maddest Championship dogfight in years!
By christ bringing Eddie on seems to suck the life out of us and give the opposition a second wind...

Mad results the last 2 weekends means we are not getting much luck.

Anyone from Watford and below could go down.

It's an absolute crazy league.........looking at the top, you couldn't rule out Leicester ending up in the play offs.

My 45 safety point total is now out the window. Think it's now at 48.

Had a proper punt on us but can think of more comfortable ways of winning few shekels.
Still nowhere near convinced wer anywhere near safe. Yates is as likely to lose us a game than win it...I mean wtaf was he doing? Grimes is weak as piss as skipper, when we went to sleep second half he goes missing...he's Capt ffs!
Ronny was excellent as was Patcha...
As if playing the scum wasn't stressful enough...there's plenty on it now.

Mad results the last 2 weekends means we are not getting much luck.

Anyone from Watford and below could go down.

It's an absolute crazy league.........looking at the top, you couldn't rule out Leicester ending up in the play offs.

My 45 safety point total is now out the window. Think it's now at 48.
Your 45 point was never a reality.. its very much the 50 mark now potentially

Your 45 point was never a reality.. its very much the 50 mark now potentially
Potentially.
Considering how many teams are in the battle and alot of "6 pointer games" in those remaining fixtures will likely mean that it will be a little shy of the 50 point mark.
Still wouldn't totally rule out the 45 mark mind.

Comms said the last time Blackburn went down from Championship to League 1 they went down with 51 points which was one of the highest on record. This season could beat that I think

Stoke are on course for 50 points based on their PPG, and they’re 22nd at the moment. Could well be 50+ with the form a lot of teams are in and the way the mid table teams are collapsing.

Yates really is such junk
How long before Cardiff fans christen him Agent Yates?
Not only was he his usual rubbish self in attack today, he nearly gave me a heart attack when deep in injury time, he chased back and shoulder barged their winger in the back in our half to concede the perfect free kick for them, when it was easier to get a legal slide tackle in.
Can't we loan him out to Wrexham or someone?

Rebecca Welch is the best referee we have had here in a long time. She kept the game flowing, allowed the advantage, took no crap (Tyson’s dissent) and got the important decisions right.

Well done and take a bow.

Start of Euro 2024

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back