• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | The Official Match Thread | Swansea City vs Blackburn Rovers | The EFL Championship

jackharris

Staff member
Reaction score
IMG-1028.jpg

IMG-1108.jpg

IMG-1075.jpg

IMG-1029.jpg
IMG-1011.jpg

IMG-1135.jpg

IMG-1126.jpg

IMG-1143.jpg

IMG-1144.jpg

IMG-1025.jpg

IMG-1071.jpg

IMG-1106.jpg

IMG-0969.jpg

Last edited:
The Swans will actually be hosting John Eustace's side unless something happens between now and the weekend.

Time to get our home form in order and also beat a team around us. Hopefully a good crowd with signs of an upturn and decent pricing on offer.

Watching em tonight, that Smodicks looks half decent up top.
Wouldn't mind this going to pens tbh.

Blackburn playing a high tempo with wingbacks pushed up quite high.... Szmodics and Dolan are really lively and with good pace, hope LW has plan to nullify them !?

I think our pace our wide can trouble them though especially on their left flank

That should physically and mentally drain them. Perfecto

If we can actually manage to keep the ball, then Bburn be blowing out their arses second half. And with Szmodics struggling with hamstring at the end....dare I say...
Lump on ?

Am giving serious consideration to having a real punt on us winning this on Saturday. There are reasons to be optimistic and pessimistic for this one, but sometimes you get a feeling gor a game, and i think we'll win this .

Hopefully Key and Lowe will be involved in some way, feeling quite positive, keep the high intensity press we saw first half at Sunderland and get the ball wide as soon as possible to Ronnie and Platch...

Job done.

We could really do with winning this, or the pressure might start to cook us.

Surely we can't lose a 5th game in a row at home...right?
Some habits are hard to break, but I'm going to take Saint's recommendation and bet 50 on this that we'll win it. Or maybe the whole pound. FFS we beat them at their place so it would be our first Double of the season and it's St David's weekend after all.

Last edited:

Start of Euro 2024

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back