• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | The Official Match Thread | Swansea City v Sunderland FC | The EFL Championship | Swansea.com Stadium

What will the result be against Sunderland?

• Swans win

Votes: 10 55.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Sunderland win

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"The moment you concede a goal, you need to score two to win"

She's like the female Michael Owen, lol.

Great result in the end, great atmosphere. It felt like I was watching The Swans again.

Fantastic result with those circumstances. Feels like a win

BLAZE said:
Rushworth deserves a chant if he keeps a clean sheet here

They all do. Really proud of the team. Fuck off Madtwat. Real grit. Feels like a win.

Didn't watch the match online, I've been out, but all things considered, I'm delighted to get a point. Well done, boys.
Hindsight is a wonderful thing, but should Duff have taken Patino off after his yellow?

Brilliant lads, well done. Im never satisfied with a draw but today is an exception

That was a good clean sheet against a decent team when we had 11 on the field. To do so with 10 was top work. Shame about the pen but who knows what would have happened if we had scored

Pegojack said:
Didn't watch the match online, I've been out, but all things considered, I'm delighted to get a point. Well done, boys.
Hindsight is a wonderful thing, but should Duff have taken Patino off after his yellow?

Two very soft yellows, can't really legislate for that

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back