• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | The Official Match Thread | Swansea City v Millwall FC | The EFL Championship

An odd approach by our Luke. Quite why he didn’t tweak things in order to blood some of our youngsters over the loanees is a question he should be forced to answer. A poor end to a poor season, on and off the field. I’m off to cheer myself up and watch Gavin and Stacey.

An odd approach by our Luke. Quite why he didn’t tweak things in order to blood some of our youngsters over the loanees is a question he should be forced to answer. A poor end to a poor season, on and off the field. I’m off to cheer myself up and watch Gavin and Stacey.
Lush

Havnt you suffered enough?

Yea, I agree

This game annoyed me more than it should.

Millwall obviously, always adds to the atmosphere and then you don't really want to lose to them then (Especially the que sere Germany song)

But what the fuck are we doing playing other teams players, knowing they won't be here next season or thar they aren't good enough?
We're not an agents friendly game.

Humphreys - Where's Wood, Where's Lissah?

Patino - Where's Abdullai / Congreve?

Lowe - Where's Govea?

Its ridiculous mun

And frankly, Cullen has a trigger contract but why not try Kuharevych? Again, there were numerous high crosses that Cullen could not get to.

Is the club paying or scared of paying financial penalties? Is this the reason for the haphazard selections?

Yea, I agree

This game annoyed me more than it should.

Millwall obviously, always adds to the atmosphere and then you don't really want to lose to them then (Especially the que sere Germany song)

But what the fuck are we doing playing other teams players, knowing they won't be here next season or thar they aren't good enough?
We're not an agents friendly game.

Humphreys - Where's Wood, Where's Lissah?

Patino - Where's Abdullai / Congreve?

Lowe - Where's Govea?

Its ridiculous mun
Rushworth - Where's Fisher?

Yea, true. Although it is so glaringly obvious that Williams has zero intention of playing Fisher, maybe its forlorn hope of Rushworth staying.
I'm hoping Fisher gets paid off and stops stinking the dressing room out even in the unlikely event Rushworth stays Chief...

Had a good day in hospitality honouring my mate Brian. Shame about the match! In fairness, we played well until the penalty, but that was an awful spotkick from Grimesy.
To make matters worse, I chose minute 65 in the first goal competition to win a signed shirt. Grimesy steps up in the 65th minute.... and misses.

Last edited:
Surely the out of contract players knew their fates before the game yesterday? If so wouldn't it have been nice to give the fans the chance to say goodbye? We did this with Roger if I remember rightly. If Naughton is going for example he deserves better.

Had a good day in hospitàlity honouring my mate Brian. Shame about the match! In fairness, we played well until the penalty, but that was an swful spotkick from Grimesy.
To make matters worse, I chose minute 65 in the first goal competion to win a signed shirt. Grimesy steps up in the 65th minute.... and misses.
Every penalty he’s taken he lashes the ball into the roof of the net. Why the hell did he try and be clever.

Oh well, never mind. We’ve got bigger problems than that.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back