• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | The Official Match Thread | Swansea City v Millwall FC | The EFL Championship

Looks like Ipswich going up auto. Incredible stuff when you think about them playing League 1 last season. Coming up and beating the likes of Leeds and Southampton to auto promotion. Close to winning the whole thing in the end. It's not been bought either.

Thankfully missed the first twenty five minutes, think I may give the last forty five a miss as well

The sheer fact that we have bought in Patino and Humphreys for this game defies logic

All I can say is thank **** the season is over

Looks like Ipswich going up auto. Incredible stuff when you think about them playing League 1 last season. Coming up and beating the likes of Leeds and Southampton to auto promotion. Close to winning the whole thing in the end. It's not been bought either.
Reminds me of when we went up in 2011, doing things the right way and proof that good appointments at managerial level with good recruitment can do anything in this division

Reminds me of when we went up in 2011, doing things the right way and proof that good appointments at managerial level with good recruitment can do anything in this division
100% this. And it started from the top with Ipswich (and us). Get an ownership group in who make the right decisions and it all filters down. It went wrong for us when they stopped making good decisions.

Yates, the shittest player we've had for years.

He should have send off 2 random players off from both sides 5 mins into the game. Might have been more interesting to watch

He should have send off 2 random players off from both sides 5 mins into the game. Might have been more interesting to watch
Nah, this is pure unadulterated Russball. 5 a side wouldn't be interesting with this mentality. I like Williams, but I've grave doubts about his managerial ability. I hope he can change things for next season or our tits will be bored off again and we'll see a lot more of this type of game where the result is 50:50 against shite teams.

Switched over to Plymouth game. What happened with double red?

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back