• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | The Official Match Thread | Leeds United v Swansea City | EFL Championship

What will the result be against Leeds?

• Leeds win

Votes: 18 90.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Swans win

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A4Jack said:
I don't think it helps your case that you were nowhere to be seen when Duff was winning.

So don't be hypocritical

He can't wait for him to fail here, he loves it.

Que the e mails and notices that we can renew our season tickets soon .

magicdaps10 said:
Duff has been let down also.
Let's be fair....signings have been poor in comparison to the money we spent, we haven't spent lots but we certainly should have got better with what we spent.

He's also been unlucky with injuries too

There's no attacking intent, our midfield lacks pace, and no ability to drive forward, thereby putting the opposition on the back foot, that kills us, and disappoints us supporters. As for Yates, 2 million? Blackpool probably couldn't believe their luck. I've said it before, but I can't stand seeing Duff sitting on his arse when we're playing badly. You don't see it from opposition managers.

Nocountryforoldjack said:
He can't wait for him to fail here, he loves it.

Must be a WUM or someone familiar from times gone by...

Great pre match observation of the swans on the radio this afternoon by an ex-pro. Swansea try and play it out from the back, but with players who haven’t got the skills,or pace to do it.

Well that was a hard watch. 3-1 but could easily have been double with the gifts we tried to give them. Forget tactics so many players need to learn the basics like passing a ball, not flicking it or rolling it with no pace. Our few attacks broke down to indecision or again poor passing. They play like strangers with no urgency. Yes they kept going but only offered some alight hope of a goal at the end when Leeds had already decided to stop playing.

magicdaps10 said:
Duff has been let down also.
Let's be fair....signings have been poor in comparison to the money we spent, we haven't spent lots but we certainly should have got better with what we spent.

Who scouted and signed off on paying £2.5m for a surplus to requirements Stoke full back?
£2.5m is big money to us now. A properly scouted (by the previous manager) free transfer from Exeter is one of our only saleable assets at the moment.

A4Jack said:
I don't think it helps your case that you were nowhere to be seen when Duff was winning.

So don't be hypocritical

That's actually a lie. Country for old cack (or whatever his name is) just made that up.

The truth is I posted on here after all of our 4 wins in a row.

I acknowledged the results whilst maintaining the performances still weren't good enough.

I have never wavered from my view that Duff is a dud. Said it in pre season. Still saying it now.

But why let the truth get in the way of a good story eh.

The recruitment team, the owners, and the manager. It's a mess.

Don't think Key should have started, close to the end of the first half he looked gone. Around 50 he looked to be struggling and holding his leg. Stayed in till 70th minute. Hope it isn't a setback.

Anyone forgetting the c. 6 points we were robbed by officials a month or so ago?

Would be sitting pretty with those now..

eteb said:
Anyone forgetting the c. 6 points we were robbed by officials a month or so ago?

Would be sitting pretty with those now..

In a false position ;)

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back