• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Eurovision song contest

Fuk me the GB girl was absolutely crap, crap song, crap singer, Nul points 👉

Votes are in.
1. Belgium
2. Cyprus
=3. Poland
=3. UK (personally thought it was weak)
=4. Estonia
=4. Australia.
All bollox mind, just a bit of fun.🙂👍

Sweden are currently 1/2 favourites and Finland are 9/4.. Ukraine 11/1.. it's worth a 5er.. UK are 66/1

I did try and get into it, but personally I thought it was tripe, not one song stood out for me as half decent, so I have now run away to the kitchen out of it. :)

I voted for Estonia..though I thought Switzerland was really good.....that Mae Muller just cannot sing...I also quite liked Austria, Poland, Finland, Oz, Moldova,Ukraine, Lithuania and Israel....but it is all irrelevant as Ukraine will win it...

Just to remind everybody that last year Australia gave the UK........null points!

Fkn cnts!

Finland. Australia. Germany. Any order.

If Sam Ryder’s interval song had been the UK entry we’d have pissed it.

Germany were the Car**f of the competition tonight, absolutely crap and should finish bottom of the pile imho 🍆💦💦💦💦💦

exiledclaseboy said:

I must agree 👍

jack123 said:
I did try and get into it, but personally I thought it was tripe, not one song stood out for me as half decent, so I have now run away to the kitchen out of it. :)

It's the Eurovision Song Contest ffs not the MOBO'S mun :lol:

exiledclaseboy said:

Bloody Eck, you're actually saying you're British and not Welsh, but you do support the English cricket team, so well

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back