• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Bloody hell

How did they manage to get pasta the staff near the entrance

Bernard and Ann McDonagh from Port Talbot

So, not Travellers then.

Perhaps they aren’t but you know full well that several of them have bought houses in the area.
Unless there is (can happen!) a very bizarre coincidence? The surname of the arrested matches a large family that once lived approx 8 miles away from Port Talbot! The individuals/family that I have in mind are not what I consider to be Port Talbot locals i.e. 'outsiders'.

Unless there is (can happen!) a very bizarre coincidence? The surname of the arrested matches a large family that once lived approx 8 miles away from Port Talbot! The individuals/family that I have in mind are not what I consider to be Port Talbot locals i.e. 'outsiders'.
At Llansamlet?

Big Irish contingent in Sandfields of Irish, i know as I've worked with most of them. Swinging off steel beams 20m in the air, whilst not wearing a harness. Tough as teak they all are.

Big Irish contingent in Sandfields of Irish, i know as I've worked with most of them. Swinging off steel beams 20m in the air, whilst not wearing a harness. Tough as teak they all are.
God time has flown, and on the subject of Port Talbot (on Welsh News tonight) i.e. the same bitter sweet emotions from myself, like with the sub-contract take down of Otto-Simon Carves Ltd portal frame building on the steelworks site as a kid only months out of school..... and with (yes indeed) no safety harness and no working off raised platforms. The end of an era, No Irish there however!

It was indeed a case of walk the RSJ via the left/right bottom flange(s). But still far less of a balancing act than walking a certain Aldershot Bridge, where walking on one outside beam with both feet, as opposed to using two feet on two beams was the only option allowed. No purling on bridges however!

How times have changed and the way ‘the gang’ of teenage waifs joined 9 Squadron Engineers and South Wales Police etc. And the boss now a multi-millionaire, index funds hey?

Start of Euro 2024

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back