• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Bloody hell

Absolutely and its been said in many places that this isn't the first time they have done it either.

This kind of thing can see smaller businesses struggle massively.

Absolutely and its been said in many places that this isn't the first time they have done it either.

It’s also been said in many places that they’re from the caravanning fraternity too.

Yes, looking at that thread, seems they have done it before. I'm not sure how these things work, but I'm thinking most probably that the restaurant will never get it's money back.

The difficulty in punishing caravanners is that they either won't pay the fine or the steps they take to generate the money to pay the fine may prove unpopular.

This sort of behaviour used to happen regularly at a Miller & Carter near where I used to live in Bromley. The "guests" had done it so many times and were so intimidating that the staff were told not to challenge them, so they were getting away with it. Scumbags imo

Yes, looking at that thread, seems they have done it before. I'm not sure how these things work, but I'm thinking most probably that the restaurant will never get it's money back.

I see they've been reported to the police. It should be a fairly straightforward one for them to solve. We all know they'll do absolutely nothing with it, though.

I see they've been reported to the police. It should be a fairly straightforward one for them to solve. We all know they'll do absolutely nothing with it, though.
Yes, it's a bloody shame though. In an ideal world, police should knock on the door, pay up, plus 500 for the inconvenience of getting the police involved, if they haven't got the cash there and then, start seizing goods.

If they haven't got any goods of any value, start taking their organs out, I'm sure there must be a buyer somewhere.. Do a runner, lose a kidney.. :D

Yes, it's a bloody shame though. In an ideal world, police should knock on the door, pay up, plus 500 for the inconvenience of getting the police involved, if they haven't got the cash there and then, start seizing goods.

If they haven't got any goods of any value, start taking their organs out, I'm sure there must be a buyer somewhere.. Do a runner, lose a kidney.. :D
Or they could get them to do a few shifts doing the washing up until the debt is clear. It would probably be more worthwhile than removing their organs based on the state of them in the photos 😉

Start of Euro 2024

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back