• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Bloody hell

Or they could get them to do a few shifts doing the washing up until the debt is clear. It would probably be more worthwhile than removing their organs based on the state of them in the photos 😉
All jokes aside, it must be bloody frustrating as a business owner, when you get idiots like that in. Why on earth would anyone go out with the intention of doing that is beyond me.

Imagine walking into a restaurant and the food is nice, but you have intention of paying anyway.

By the time they appear in court, even if the magistrate says you have to pay the bill back, yeah we have no money. ok how does five pound a week sound? It's wrong, Absolute scumbags of the highest order.

All jokes aside, it must be bloody frustrating as a business owner, when you get idiots like that in. Why on earth would anyone go out with the intention of doing that is beyond me.

Imagine walking into a restaurant and the food is nice, but you have intention of paying anyway.

By the time they appear in court, even if the magistrate says you have to pay the bill back, yeah we have no money. ok how does five pound a week sound? It's wrong, Absolute scumbags of the highest order.
It's disgusting, I don't know how these people sleep at night.

I wonder what would happen if this type of thing happened in a restaurant in say Spain or Greece?

I'd honestly make them work in the kitchen to pay off the bill,

All jokes aside, it must be bloody frustrating as a business owner, when you get idiots like that in. Why on earth would anyone go out with the intention of doing that is beyond me
Don't forget these are the people who don't give two fecks about the law or anyone else. They will steal from your garage as quick as look at you. They rob quad bikes right left and centre. I watch groups of them tearing up Sevenoaks Way doing wheelies and wearing no helmets, they just don't care and they know the police will do nothing

The attitude of the police/law is what confuses me here.

If I pick up something in a store and try to walk out without paying for it, I've shoplifted and broken the law. If caught, I can expect some form of punishment (official warning, being charged, etc). However, you can run up a bill of over £300 for food and drink, then leave without paying and the police only seem to want to get involved when it is all over the press/social media?

If there is clear CCTV evidence they had their meal and no evidence they paid (receipt from restaurant if paid by cash, statement from bank/credit card if they paid by card or phone), how can that no be a clear criminal offence?

The attitude of the police/law is what confuses me here.
A few years back while on holiday I got chatting to a recently retired fire officer from somewhere in the north of England. One day his crew were called to attend a fire on some open ground they knew was frequented by the travelling community. On arrival they saw a caravan fiercely burning surrounded by a large group of people. Transpired it was the funeral pyre of one of the leaders of the group. The fire crew was warned to leave or face the displeasure of the assembled group.

No idea but someone always does.
The bit I never understand is that someone will always stick up for these scabby c *nts.
The bit I never understand is that someone will always stick up for these scabby c *nts.
Yes indeed the likes of Vanessa Redgrave and Rhodri Morgans wife and other crackpots.

Special shout out to Vanessa Redgrave who was mentioned on morning TV for having loads of spare room on her spacious grounds that's ideally suited to locate caravans, but was/is (*cough, cough, cough*) more charitably inclined to campaign for them to be permanently located in somebody else's backyard! How selfless can you get lol???? https://www.echo-news.co.uk/news/local_news/9221750.updated-vanessa-redgrave-visits-dale-farm-site/

Start of Euro 2024

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back