• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Bat Out of Hell - The Musical (Swansea Arena in Dec)

Pentyrchjack

Alan Waddle
Reaction score
Saw this in Cardiff New Theatre a few weeks ago and well worth a watch for those die hard Meatloaf fans. It’s not a biography, instead it’s a musical pastiche of Lost Boys / Peter Pan / Bon Jovi’s life.

Superb production and I’m sure the acoustics in Swansea Arena will be even better than the New Theatre.

Booked this in August as soon as tickets became available. We're there for the performance on Thursday 8th, in the 6th row.

Really looking forward to it.

Seen this twice - first time at the West End which was superb

I enjoyed seeing it again but not as much as the first time but it was still excellent.

PSumbler said:

I enjoyed seeing it again but not as much as the first time but it was still excellent.

So you saw it once and went again? Blimey!
Mind you I can still remember when your car got broken into,twice and not one CD was stolen. :lol:

Darran said:
So you saw it once and went again? Blimey!
Mind you I can still remember when your car got broken into,twice and not one CD was stolen. :lol:

Why wouldnt you - given Cheap Trick have been banging out the same crap for the best part of 50 years and you still bang on about them :lol:

PSumbler said:

You took the words right out of my mouth.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back