• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The Official Swansea vs Brentford Championship Play-Off Semi-Final (1st Leg) Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bill the bee said:
PatchesOHoulihan said:
Post match interview was enough for me to come to that conclusion

I agreed with him

I didn’t but even if I did it wouldn’t change my opinion on him
Hushing the reporter who’s job it was asking him questions
Maybe he’s a nice guy, maybe some people think he was right
Whatever your thoughts in that interview he acted like a spoilt t**t!

sainthelens said:
For all Coops faults, I keep harping back to what I said last week, this is effectively tournament football, it's what he does. Its like he's comfortable with this.

That's a very good point. Marginal gains is what it's about.

I hope that the core of what seems to be our settled team is not tired for Wednesday.
It will undoubtedly be a high energy encounter.

Nocountryforoldjack said:
Bill the bee said:
I agreed with him

Like him your a complete fůck bugle

The internet warrior bully from the shadows of the double deckah.

Warra sad old loser aka Warwickhunt or however one chooses to pronounce it, comma comma exclamation mark.

Full stop, to its bullying.

Eddy the Beagle said:
Just about a fair result with the harsh sending off but we should have had another penalty.

With home advantage not counting so much now we are in a good position.

Be a love and fuck off eddy is it.

Is this abuse acceptable on this forum ?

(This poster is a known bully (Warwickhunt), banned from many forums). (The ongoing clue is in the second syllable of his current persona)).

Oneill_77 said:
Be a love and fuck off eddy is it.

(This poster is a known bully (Warwickhunt), banned from many forums). (The ongoing clue is in the second syllable of his current persona)).

It's more tame than what you've posted on the old board, under your previous deleted accounts and your current guise. Get off your ridiculous pedestal and post your thoughts on our football, etc...integrate. :idea:

DJack said:
Oneill_77 said:

It's more tame than what you've posted on the old board, under your previous deleted accounts and your current guise. Get off your ridiculous pedestal and post your thoughts on our football, etc...integrate. :idea:

Doesn’t bother me to be honest I prefer the set up on here,shame as the other site was good.I never understand why posters want to abuse others when they haven’t a clue who the person is they could be built like a brick shithouse and dangerous ( which I’m not)

Bill the bee said:
DJack said:

Doesn’t bother me to be honest I prefer the set up on here,shame as the other site was good.I never understand why posters want to abuse others when they haven’t a clue who the person is they could be built like a brick shithouse and dangerous ( which I’m not)
Oh fuck off Benny your fooling no-one 😂

Oneill_77 said:
Like him your a complete fůck bugle

The internet warrior bully from the shadows of the double deckah.

Warra sad old loser aka Warwickhunt or however one chooses to pronounce it, comma comma exclamation mark.

Full stop, to its bullying.

Seriously WTF are you banging on about... Billy bee expressed an opinion and I expressed an opinion about his opinion, I've not threatened him and nor would I, I don't even know him /her. It's kind of how the forums work. If I take back the fůck bugle and call him a willy trumpet is that better love? And I'm not Warwickhunt... I'm not that funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back