• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The Official Match Thread | Season 2023/24 l Leicester City vs Swansea City | The EFL Championship

Struggling with numbers tonight

Rushworth

Ashby, Wood, Darling,Tymon
Grimes, Fulton
Pato
Yates, Mykolo, Cullen

Subs
Fisher
Naughton
Pederson
Humphreys
Allen
Patino
Cooper
Wilson
Lissah

Don't expect Roland to be available, got a few out injured.

I can see Humphreys for Wood in that line up and also would expect to see Patino and Cooper in with Myk and Yates missing out. Possibly Cooper on the bench with Yates in

Their left winger Mavadidi was a nightmare in the home game - Harrison Ashby up against him doesn't bear thinking about.

Anything less than the third pumping in a row will be a miracle.

It wouldn't surprise me if we are 5-0 down at half time again, and nor would it concern me. This game isn't going to decide our fate. We need to get all the rot out before games like Plymouth.

The fish rots from the head down.

The head was chopped off (left us for more money) in the summer.

The residual rot is all but expunged, with a large dose of (uber antidote) Duff, Sheezy and now hopefully Luke.

Looking forward to a right pasting.
3-0, if we're lucky. 😕
Sorry for the negativity.👍

Ronald makes the bench. Unfortunately we are persisting with the Grimes-Fulton pairing and Yates up front.

How on earth does Wood warrant a start?
Williams wants three at the back, maybe when Wood is named on the team sheet me means he is just hammering a wooden post into the turf?

In all seriousness though he wants three at the back and currently has three fit centre halves with one just returning to the bench

It is that simple. We need to remove the rot. I'm not saying its going happen, I'm saying it needs to happen.
Wood, Grimes-Fulton pairing, Ashby, Yates, Cullen wide left. 3 at the back and wing backs. That's a fair bit of rot and...they are not picking themselves. Another hammering or being two or three behind early and I think we've probably recruited an idiot as manager.

Oh well, as always, hoping against hope that tonight is the night something that has never worked, really works.

IMG-0051.jpg
IMG-0052.jpg

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back