• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The Netflix Recommendation Thread

• Thread starter Darran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 60
  • Views: Views 3,272
Shogun, although it's on Disney+ superb
Read the book and the whole series of books years ago, then watched the original tv series with Richard Chamberlain. Possibly one of the best books I’ve ever read.
Looking forward to this new series.

Shogun, although it's on Disney+ superb

I have watched a few episodes so far, I am going to leave the series reach it's conclusion. Then binge the lot, and most prob rewatch the ones I have watched. Think it's 2.

Coma on Channel 5 a few weeks ago was a decent watch. If only to marvel at the array of terrible choices Toby Jones’s character made.

Most people are too preoccupied staring into thier mobile phones to concentrate on anything on tv nowadays Max... 👀
I'm not one of them, anyway Boxing is on now, we 've had footy ball on all day so it's a bit of a change :ROFLMAO:

Fucking Ref was shocking in the Liverpool Brighton game, clear penalty for pull back on Nunez not given, yet he penalised every other pull back outside the box, useless twat.

I'm not one of them, anyway Boxing is on now, we 've had footy ball on all day so it's a bit of a change :ROFLMAO:

Fucking Ref was shocking in the Liverpool Brighton game, clear penalty for pull back on Nunez not given, yet he penalised every other pull back outside the box, useless twat.
Never mind that, see the blatant penalty Celtic were denied at Livingston by the cheating orange official Don Robertson today! 😳

I
Amazes me as to how some many have time to watch TV for hours on end, :unsure:
It's quite easily done in the evenings to watch say 3 or 4 episodes, personally I don't watch normal terrestrial tv. I used too, but not anymore. Take a look at love/hate NJ, it's bloody awesome. Got to be one of the best things I have seen on tv.

I

It's quite easily done in the evenings to watch say 3 or 4 episodes, personally I don't watch normal terrestrial tv. I used too, but not anymore. Take a look at love/hate NJ, it's bloody awesome. Got to be one of the best things I have seen on tv.
I tend to go online nowadays j123 because there's no worthwhile content on terrestrial tv worth watching.
Xhamster is my go to nowadays 💪💥😂

I tend to go online nowadays j123 because there's no worthwhile content on terrestrial tv worth watching.
Xhamster is my go to nowadays 💪💥😂
Oh mate, I just binge and love good series .If it wasn't watching I would most probably consume beer, which I have a fitful of..

It keeps me occupied anyway :)

Watched 3 Body problem over the last few days, absolutely fantastic! Found myself googling when is season 2, straight after the last episode.

I finished this 8 part series last night and really enjoyed it..it is superb and from the Game of Thrones people, but completely different...it contains a truly jaw dropping scene involving a bloody big ship, Jonathan Pryce and nanofibres that is one of the most shocking spectacles I have ever seen...I am going to go all nerdy and read the Chinese graphic novel it is based on...

Start of Euro 2024

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back