• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

SWANS TRUST NEWS: Trust Statement – New Shares

Hopefully this is now abundantly clear that rumours of lack of funds were wide of the mark.

We are signing players and not having to loan from banks against incoming amortised payments or not having to rely on selling the likes of Piroe first - due to these investments.

So Coleman has matched the investment of Nigel Morris.

….More to come.

Is it still of the belief that the investment of Cravatt is the biggest of the lot?

https://planetswans.co.uk/2023/06/14/is-the-biggest-investment-yet-to-come/

PSumbler said:
Is it still of the belief that the investment of Cravatt is the biggest of the lot?

It ties in with my understanding.

PSumbler said:

I think so. I don't think we'll hear about the amount etc until September for reasons mentioned before, but you only have to see the business we have done so far, without any sales of note, to know it has gone straight into the club. These guys deserve the benefit of the doubt, I don't know much about Coleman to be honest, but everything you read regarding Brett Cravatt and Nigel Morris is positive.

Risc said:
I think so. I don't think we'll hear about the amount etc until September for reasons mentioned before, but you only have to see the business we have done so far, without any sales of note, to know it has gone straight into the club. These guys deserve the benefit of the doubt, I don't know much about Coleman to be honest, but everything you read regarding Brett Cravatt and Nigel Morris is positive.

It may well be the case that Cravatt investment will be forthcoming but the business done so far hasn’t indicated anything of the sort.

We have sold Obafemi this window (c. £3-4m) and Whittaker (£1m?) as well as getting money for the management team and compensation for lati (£500k ish).

We haven’t spent anything that hasn’t come out of that? Loans in will obviously have a cost but we’ve also released last years’s loans as well as getting Manning off payroll.

Look, last year we lost over £20m before profits on sale of players. It was a cash loss of c. £18m. We made a good amount on Downes which tempered some of that (overall profit on player trading was £11m which had a cash impact of £6m.

We funded the surplus through loans (convertible loans and other) - the convertible loans have now been converted.

Equity injections this summer have so far been £20m. We haven’t sold a big player for a big amount. Unless we do, we are already just scraping by even including that equity injection.

And yet some are talking as though we have money. And this nonsense about not telling people because of the transfer window. Company law is what it is. If money is injected into the club as equity of debt it gets reported. Irrespective of the transfer window.

Now, as I’ve said before repeatedly, it may be that money has been invested into Swansea Football LLC which will later be invested into the club, but what’s gone in so far has been reported.

And unless the amounts are significantly higher than we’ve seen so far, it won’t really move the dial unless we start cutting our cost base significantly. Which we show no signs of doing when you look at what we must be paying to Coleman and his mate who have both come over.

Risc said:

Bang on, yet again Risc.

The Next Level - This is big, positive news.
Significant investment with much more to come.

Andy Colesman is a proper big player, and refreshingly gung-ho.

Exciting times for proper fans.

Whereas less proper fans/trolls are now ofc back in hiding. The usual clowns who have said that assurances of more significant investment ‘must be just a smokescreen to deflect from Morris’ or some other form of unintelligible words in an attempt to disparage our Club’s best efforts.
Bonkers, truly. Fake, damaging news trolls with a perennial habit they ‘simply’ can’t shift.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back