• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

SWANS TRUST NEWS: Club Director Resignation

The Notrust is thanking a Club director for his service. Bootlicking.

Director of Legal and Business Affairs since 2020... The trust are essentially thanking this guy for running rings around them for the last 3.5 years

Maybe he was extra generous with the lubricant

I can't be the only one who was hoping that the sell out non Swansea fans that's called a "Trust???" nowadays had given up the seat in the directors box.
Rather than keep up the pretence of actually being on the side of the fans.

He and anyone else should be very careful what they post.

That is a pretty outrageous libel that could well result in court proceedings against him.

SwanseaSleuth said:
That is a pretty outrageous libel that could well result in court proceedings against him.

Only if its untrue though? The tweeter as far as ì can see hasn't technically said anything untrue?

Chief said:
Only if its untrue though? The tweeter as far as ì can see hasn't technically said anything untrue?

Who knows the ins and outs a good lawyer can use. He is openly passing on speculation that could be damaging and adding he doesn't know the source.

That could lead to defamation of character.

Who knows? But my post was just a general warning as it's easy to post a word out of context.

Darran said:

I think this was the guy who said he wanted RM’s Saints to beat us. He might be prone to saying silly things on Twitter.

Cooperman said:
I think this was the guy who said he wanted RM’s Saints to beat us. He might be prone to saying silly things on Twitter.

Seems in keeping with some of the others like the guy calling us trash etc on YouTube, one arguing with supporters on reddit and that guy who wrote a gushing article telling us how Wrexhams fans are ingratiaing themselves (successfully) to their fans (in stark contrast to our situation).

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back