• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

SWANS TRUST NEWS: Trust Members Q&A with Ken Gude 21/11/23

Questions for Ken - the latest top manager on the payroll.

What’s your remuneration? Do you fly business class or economy ? How important is honesty and transparency in building trust?

A good dollop of corporate bullshit at first glance

The supporters club did their job well there

If only they were so good at managing the governance of the club

Lot's of words but nothing learned.

Looking at ways of improving revenue, putting a good product on the pitch, I doubt very much if any other stream could cover the salary and expenses.

We are looking at piggybacking on Wrexham's success.

3swan said:
Lot's of words but nothing learned.

Looking at ways of improving revenue, putting a good product on the pitch, I doubt very much if any other stream could cover the salary and expenses.

We are looking at piggybacking on Wrexham's success.

Basically looking at lots of things but there is nothing concrete in there as you said

This was my favourite bit “I’m enjoying working with the Trust and grateful for the conversations that we are having. You should all
be clear that the Trust tells us what we need to know, not what we want to know”.

And we tell them what we want them to know so they can tell you what we want you to know.

This bit about relations on the ground being stronger now then they were when litigation was proceeding is frankly rubbish. I saw first hand that the relationships Stuart in particular built up at ground level during the litigation process and they were more meaningful then they are now.

trust (with a small t) has to be earned. Their ownership started off by excluding the Trust in conversation, even though they then had a 21% shareholding.

I'm sad to say I have seen or heard anything that has changed.

Edit

Predictive text.

I'd like to know if he managed to keep a straight face saying this?

“I’m enjoying working with the Trust and grateful for the conversations that we are having. You should all
be clear that the Trust tells us what we need to know, not what we want to know"

I literally write that kind of bollocks for a living. I could have spewed that lot out on 15 minutes and still had time for a cuppa and a smoke.

exiledclaseboy said:
I literally write that kind of bollocks for a living. I could have spewed that lot out on 15 minutes and still had time for a cuppa and a smoke.

So you're the one that proof reads Prossers post before he posts then :lol:

Start of Euro 2024

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back