• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season ticket renewal

After 24 years of being a ST holder, I have finally decided not to renew. It wasn’t an easy decision and one I had to deliberate long and hard over, but the joy is just not there anymore. I feel it’s a habit that I just have to break.

As others have said, it’s not just because we’re playing badly as I’ve been through worse times, and perversely still enjoyed it. It’s about the whole match day experience for me.

I don’t think lockdown helped as I didn’t miss not going as much as I thought I would. Anyway decision made. I’m sure I’ll still go down for the odd game, but through choice rather than habit.

At least we’re now guaranteed of a cracking season, as we have won every game I’ve missed in those 24 years (not counting the Covid seasons)!

We're going to renew, more out of habit and liking our seats than anything else.
We're also fearful that if we don't renew we may never go again. OAP rates help but the days when we considered the Swans fixtures before booking any other activities are long gone.

Just renewed for me and the boy.
Of the 20/30 of us that had seasons when we first moved to the stadium, I believe I’m now the last. Sad mun

We renewed at our senior citizen rates. Paying the full rate as non seniors would have been a no-no.

We havnt renewed as yet. This season down there just been awful, will wait till May.

Are people renewing online? Am reading plenty of tweets (well more than one!) that the ticketing site says the offers are no longer available online.

Renewed last night and at the third attempt it all went through. No email confirmation yet so I just looked at my credit card transactions and it’s there under “Liberty Stadium”.

I can see next season's numbers definitely being one of the lowest we have seen for some time.

I spoke to four around me tonight (granted not a huge number but all long term ST holders) who are very hesitant and each of them also used the same reason (the same one in my head) in that I can't be bothered to watch so many games at the moment as frankly we have been largely rubbish for several years now.
Renewed my season ticket mid February, am i entitled to anything back in vouchers for the club shop. I've logged into my account but it's showing £0 balance . Any help appreciated on how to find out if I'm due anything. Thanks.

Renewed my season ticket mid February, am i entitled to anything back in vouchers for the club shop. I've logged into my account but it's showing £0 balance . Any help appreciated on how to find out if I'm due anything. Thanks.
Should have £30 if you renewed before the deadline of 16th Feb. £20 if after 16th.

I renewed mine a couple of weeks ago just before the deadline. It was only £269 because I'm an old git but that's not bad for a whole season. Would I have renewed at £400? Don't know but didn't have to think about that anyway. I know I've said this before but my main reason for going is that my brother and his eldest have STs and it's a good way of seeing them on a regular basis doing something we (should) enjoy together. The 104 mile each way journey is really taking its toll though which is slightly ironic as there are no tolls anymore! It's not so bad in the winter months as there are fewer tourists but then it's more likely to be bad weather with everyone driving slowly. Better weather soon, hopefully, but more tourists heading for Gower and West wales. Can't win. I'll be 72 in a few weeks and the journey definitely doesn't get any easier as you get older. A relegation during the next few years could spell the end.

I renewed mine a couple of weeks ago just before the deadline. It was only £269 because I'm an old git but that's not bad for a whole season. Would I have renewed at £400? Don't know but didn't have to think about that anyway. I know I've said this before but my main reason for going is that my brother and his eldest have STs and it's a good way of seeing them on a regular basis doing something we (should) enjoy together. The 104 mile each way journey is really taking its toll though which is slightly ironic as there are no tolls anymore! It's not so bad in the winter months as there are fewer tourists but then it's more likely to be bad weather with everyone driving slowly. Better weather soon, hopefully, but more tourists heading for Gower and West wales. Can't win. I'll be 72 in a few weeks and the journey definitely doesn't get any easier as you get older. A relegation during the next few years could spell the end.
Full praise to you for still putting in the effort mate. Struggled to muster the motivation to drive from Bont a lot this season let alone that distance!! And less than half your age!

Reactions: K23
Keep checking that they haven’t closed he Brynglas Tunnel before you set out too. You wouldn’t want them to close and find out when you get there. 😉

Tremendous effort by you Sir, fair play .

Just been informed it will be put in at the end of the month once all the February sales have been accounted for. Why in this digital age isn't it credited to your account immediately after purchasing your season ticket. They don't wait nearly 3 weeks to take the money for the season ticket out of your bank account.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back