• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | The Official Match Thread | Swansea City v Watford FC | The EFL Championship

What will the result be against Watford?

• Swans win

Votes: 15 88.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Watford win

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Andrew - North Hill said:
Not a wild claim my friend. If you want to verify my claim look into it yourself, I'm not a search engine for hire.

I've seen every match this season fwiw. I stand by my assessment that it's just Millwall and Plymouth that resembled anything like complete performances. The rest have ranged from abysmal to ok in patches.

Re squad strength - I don't think we've adequately replaced Piroe quality wise, but other than that, in terms of bums on seats/depth/cover in every position, this is as good as we've had since relegation. Only a fool would deny that.

I had already searched for the data on line but yet you again fail to speak with data to back your arguement. Where you get £7m from is beyond me All the fees are undisclosed Yates is valued at £2.3m Key £0.5m and hisfee is yet to be agreed I can't imagine that the other transfers would amount to £4M .
I was referring more to you attending games rather than being an armchair supporter you can see much more at the ground and lend support to the team.I know you say you don't want to put money into the owners pocket but the club is currently operating at a loss so there is no money going into their pockets...and more qualified accounts personnel then myself have backed this beife the cooking the books claims are brought up

Vetchonian said:
I had already searched for the data on line but yet you again fail to speak with data to back your arguement. Where you get £7m from is beyond me All the fees are undisclosed Yates is valued at £2.3m Key £0.5m and hisfee is yet to be agreed I can't imagine that the other transfers would amount to £4M .
I was referring more to you attending games rather than being an armchair supporter you can see much more at the ground and lend support to the team.I know you say you don't want to put money into the owners pocket but the club is currently operating at a loss so there is no money going into their pockets...and more qualified accounts personnel then myself have backed this beife the cooking the books claims are brought up

You say that, but I think it is more than fishy that about 4 years ago they declined the then-Trust director Stu McDonald (an accountant himself) a look at the full books, without threatening him with an NDA (which he rightly refused to sign). That is not the behaviour of people with nothing to hide.

That said, for me it's not just about financial misappropriation (or otherwise). It's the gaslighting as well. Like Andy Coleman claiming to have invested into the club (he hasn't). The contradictions - for years they refused to properly fund the playing squad, but they were quite happy to spend millions on land behind the South Stand, only to do bugger all with it to date. They knowingly shafted the Trust as part of the sale, then backed them into a corner with the deal two years ago to the point where it is now effectively dead as an organisation.

That, and much more besides, is why I don't like them, will never trust them and will never put a penny in to the club as long as they're there. I won't judge people who choose to do the opposite, each to their own, it's just not for me.

Andrew - North Hill said:
All you do is just abuse other people's opinions on here. Never seen you once air an opinion of your own. At least Dillwyn and Vetchonian have the balls to front up and have a debate, I don't agree with their views but I respect the fact they're willing to exchange views and knock different ideas about.

You on the other hand, you're just a classic troll, the very definition of one. f*****g helmet.

Log off you utter tw@t

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back