• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | The Official Match Thread | Swansea City v Stoke City | The EFL Championship

Who was that speedy player we loaned to Argyle a couple of seasons back? That's who Ronald reminds me of. Someone once described him as very fast but all to often gives the impression he had never seen a football until 10mins before kickoff.
Jordan Garrick was the guy I was thinking of

Besides that one game where he schooled Callum Chambers and made him his bitch he rarely ever had another prominent game though? He also spent more time injured than on the pitch
He absolutely ran Ivanovic, a top international player, ragged at Stamford Bridge.

That is outrageous defending by Stoke, absolute comical.

At first I thought Lowe ruined the chance by not playing it across to Ronald but that was Key back at his best.

Ah now that goal was absolute class. Everything about it. Probably best goal we've scored all season (Ginnelly aside). Brilliant

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back