• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | The Official Match Thread | Swansea City v Stoke City | The EFL Championship

Could do with the chairman going onto the pitch before kick off giving it a bit of Delilah Smith “let’s be aaaaving you”
Could do with the chairman jumping on a plane an feck off back over the pond (and take his golf buddy with him)

Grimes and Fulton in. Wood out through injury. Lowe and Eddie dropped. Cabango, Cooper and Cullen in.

That's shown them.

IMG-2838.jpg
IMG-2839.jpg

Fulton / Grimes pivot again and Cooper and Cullen in the same side...... the gaffer is an idiot !!

Fulton / Grimes pivot again and Cooper and Cullen in the same side...... the gaffer is an idiot !!
Yates and Lowe will come on at 60 mins for the pair of them an'all probably.

Oh well, on his own head. I hope to God for his sake it finally comes off.

Why not start with Walsh?... We can replace him once he gets tackled by the corner flag....

Can't for the life of me understand why Arsenal didn't recall Patino in January never mind loaning us another one of thier young talents in the process.

In Fulton we trust...

Kuharevich on the bench. Well done Luke, wait until one of our speedy wingers is unavailable, then bring him in from the cold. 🙄🙄🙄

Out of interest, is there a single fan that would have picked that team I wonder? It's a funny old game.

I've been umming and ahhing all day about it. Decided no, which says it all. I would never have missed a game like this that I could easily have attended, as win and we're pretty much secure. The result is very important to me, but being an actual physical part of it, blatantly and clearly, is no longer of any real value to me. I don't know why I'm surprised at myself, as I know I've lost the bug, but it has surprised me all the same.
Same here. Was working in Swansea Monday & yesterday and couldn't face the drive down again tonight. Hopefully they surprise us and get a win, 50 points will be plenty.

Made a decision lunchtime that I wouldnt go - based largely on the weather (its less than a 2 mile walk from here) but also the fact that we are dreadful to watch

I suspect I'll watch the first half at least but other viewing options are available 🤣

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back