• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | The Official Match Thread | Norwich City vs Swansea City | The EFL Championship

Good effort. Entertaining game. Interesting to see how we can easily get bullied by physical teams, but equally how we can overcome that if we stay focused and play our game.

Could have easily ended up losing 4-1 the way the 2nd half started, but could easily have won 3-2 by the end there.

Let’s finish the season with a win against Millwall
A tribute to Leighton planned too.

Couple of talking points, first Rushworth dropped several clangers with suicide passes out from the back today, he needs to stop that. Secondly, I enjoyed the game very much and it was partly due to Norwich TV being very good, two good commentators giving us credit where it was due.

Couple of talking points, first Rushworth dropped several clangers with suicide passes out from the back today, he needs to stop that. Secondly, I enjoyed the game very much and it was partly due to Norwich TV being very good, two good commentators giving us credit where it was due.

He's had that in him all season, used to lead to goals conceded earlier in the season. Been very lucky recently that it hasn't.

I feel that we would have lost heavily today under our two previous managers

1714234207809.png

Leicester City v Blackburn Rovers
Sunderland v Sheffield Wednesday
Plymouth Argyle v Hull City
Birmingham City v Norwich City
Ipswich Town v Huddersfield Town

My money a few weeks ago was on Blackburn to go down and its still possible but it needs them to lose, Birgmingham and Plymouth to win and Wednesday to get at least a point.

Huddersfield almost certainly down barring a mathematical miracle, Wednesday have the "easiest" remaining game of the lot but perfectly possible that none of them pick up another point going into the final game.

View attachment 4001

My money a few weeks ago was on Blackburn to go down and its still possible but it needs them to lose, Birgmingham and Plymouth to win and Wednesday to get at least a point.

Huddersfield almost certainly down barring a mathematical miracle, Wednesday have the "easiest" remaining game of the lot but perfectly possible that none of them pick up another point going into the final game.

Depending on what happens in the Ipswich Hull game later, both play-off and relegation places could be decided at Home Park and St Andrews

View attachment 4001

‘udders are down. Thats more than a miracle. Sham will be toasting tonight. I’d like to see Brum go out of the remainder. Can’t stand that club. The Russbot will be popular tonight. God help him if they blow the play offs.

‘udders are down. Thats more than a miracle. Sham will be toasting tonight. I’d like to see Brum go out of the remainder. Can’t stand that club. The Russbot will be popular tonight. God help him if they blow the play offs.
You cant see them turning around a 15 goal deficit then? They win at Ipswich and Plymouth lose by 15 against Hull...

Possible surely ? 🤣

Great performance, decent result. Chuft for the ones that travelled that way to get a performance I didn't see coming fair doos.
Fancy Brum to dissappear next week.
As for us, let's give Leighton a huge send off, and give us all some hope for next year with another decent showing.
After the crap we've largely put up with...we deserve it.

Start of Euro 2024

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back