• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | The Official Match Thread | Millwall FC v Swansea City FC | EFL Championship

What will be the result against Millwall?

• Millwall win

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Swans win

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mork said:
How did Big Myk look today?

Didn’t see much of him really, the ball seemed to pass him by. Worked hard off the ball though, and had to stretch for his headed goal - did well to get it on target.

Evanski said:
Didn’t see much of him really, the ball seemed to pass him by. Worked hard off the ball though, and had to stretch for his headed goal - did well to get it on target.

For which I’m thrilled. That will do him the world of good in a period of recent turmoil.

Mork said:
How did Big Myk look today?

He‘s definitely got something. Good with both feet and strong. Useful at set pieces at the back too. Nice option to have off the bench and will only get better with more game time I reckon.

Jack Army were in great form today - and Duff even got a ‘give us a wave’. Was really impressed with Humphreys, he gave the players he marked no space at all. Defence were solid again (I was glad Millwall’s shooting was so poor, but who knows if Rushworth would have ahead their shots covered if they’d been on target - most likely). And wasn’t it great to see Grimes passing forwards (not to mention taking his goal really well). Been waiting for this for a long time. Lowe was excellent too. In fact they all were - felt like it was the first time I’ve seen them all give 100% for this manager. Can’t say I enjoyed the casual way we gave away possession before our first goal, but after that we were flying. Great day out. (For all Millwall’s faults, they do have some of the best beer in the league, which is a bonus.)

Chant of the match was ‘you’re just a s**t Peaky Blinders’ to the three Millwall supporters wearing flat caps, two of whom were in stitches (the third is probably in A&E with advanced apoplexy). But there was a LOT to choose from. Meanwhile Millwall’s ultras now seem to all be in Year 5. It won’t be a nice place to visit a decade from now…

Another comment for Lowe. Work rate and composure looks better with age

Nocountryforoldjack said:
Great win that, well done Duff and the lads, turning a corner hopefully.

Hopefully some green shoots starting to appear mate 👍

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back