• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | The Official Match Thread | Huddersfield Town vs Swansea City | The EFL Championship

Massive shout out to Azeem by the way.
Had about 10 minutes on the pitch and set up two goals.

Would love to seem him have a prominent role next season.
He’s the obvious replacement to Fulton, dont know why Williams hasn’t given him the chance there yet. (Unless the injury has slowed his integration)

A powerful, skilful, driving player is exactly what Grimes needs next to him.

This feels like when we gumped West Ham after Guido kept us up. The season it all died. The season 'they' sold.

GLnudElXoAAuf4d

Let's go put a spoke in Norwich's play off pursuit whilst we're at it next Saturday is it?

I'm quite liking being "on the beach" 🪁🩳🏖

Anyone think Zorba Thomas would be a good signing? Looks decent

Manning's game management and link up play are probably a little better than Tymon's, but Tymon's delivery and decision making when it comes to the business end of the pitch are ahead of Manning in my opinion. Manning could win fouls and wind up the opposition like no one I have seen since Chico Flores.

Walsh has always had a real threat from long range, its a shame that he can't seem to stay fit for more than a month at a time followed by two to three months out at a time. I wouldn't be opposed to offering him a minimal set wage and appearance related bonuses, honestly considering his injury record he would probably be hard pressed to find better than that from most sides in the championship.

Lowe attacking the left fullback in a way that Paterson and Cooper were not played a huge part in that turn around, so much of the game the only flank we were threatening was Ronald's side and they resolved to kick him out of the game and the ref was all too happy to let them.

Swansea City v Millwall

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back