• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | The Official Match Thread | Huddersfield Town vs Swansea City | The EFL Championship

Ugh. Sounds very, very plausible.

But is this correct? We haven't lost an away match to any team currently below us?

If true is it just a meaningless stat, or do less talented teams struggle against us when they are forced to attack?

Will be fckn gobsmacked if we get anything here. We've played with little enthusiasm most of the season when there is actually something on it...2-0 home win

be interesting to see if we experiment with the team a little. Not that we have a great deal of options..

Will Wood be back in the team?

IMG-3101.jpg
IMG-3100.jpg

The players today could really back up what they have been sharing in the media about intensity.

Another Bristol City or Boro performance would be very disappointing

The players today could really back up what they have been sharing in the media about intensity.

Another Bristol City or Boro performance would be very disappointing
Good test of their mentality today. I sincerely hope they've turned a corner and don't revert back to those performances you've mentioned.

I know there's a 'team on the beach' vs a 'team on a mission' narrative here, but sometimes that does throw up some weird games.

There's so much pressure on Hudds, especially being at home, that if we could withstand any early aggression, we could take advantage of them trying to force the game and the crowd anxiety etc. I'd be more confident of us doing that with Placheta and Allen in the team, but we'll see. I just hope we don't fold like a pack of cards...

I know there's a 'team on the beach' vs a 'team on a mission' narrative here, but sometimes that does throw up some weird games.

There's so much pressure on Hudds, especially being at home, that if we could withstand any early aggression, we could take advantage of them trying to force the game and the crowd anxiety etc. I'd be more confident of us doing that with Placheta and Allen in the team, but we'll see. I just hope we don't fold like a pack of cards...
Lots of pressure on them, the opposite for us. This could go one of two ways.

We knick an early goal, they go to pieces 🤷🏻‍♂️

Feel like we're going to play like the Brazilian team from the 1970 World Cup final (I can dream).

Feed off Huddersfield's anxiety, simple as that, or just not give a feck and roll over, will be interesting to see how this pans out...

Feed off Huddersfield's anxiety, simple as that, or just not give a feck and roll over, will be interesting to see how this pans out...
Get in to them from the off, high press, chase everything down.

Swansea City v Millwall

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back